Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid: Worth the hype???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Just a quick warning about Pluid, make sure your using it in an all metal or glass setup. DO NOT put it in a clearo, or a vivi nova or carto tank with a plastic tank. It will soften/melt/crack the tank or clearo.

Also, it is shipped in glass bottles for a reason. Do not put it in a plastic bottle, it will leach the bottle into the juice and taint it, and if left long enough, it could eat through the bottle.

That said, it is the best juice I've tried. If you're having problems getting some, put up a WTB in the classies, or stalk the WTS. It comes up from time to time, and sometimes you can really score on a decent amount. A friend of mine got 120mls for $90. Pricy for juice, but a decent price for Pluid in the classifieds.

:O Are you serious!?! That scares me.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
That being said... the original review is very interesting to me. I use to love black licorice when I was a kid. Now I can't stand the stuff. Even earl grey has a slight anisey type of taste and aroma and I can't stand. And yes I know it's just me with the whole earl grey thing everyone else thinks I am nuts. Just the idea of the strong flavor being yummy to vape is... well just odd. None the less it someone passed me a drag I think I should have to try it. Still don't think I would buy it.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Like many of us vapers, I searched for a really good juice for a long time... tried everything.
After settling on one juice over the last two years, i finally gave in to Pluid hype, when it was on one of the vendors sites.... i went through it, a 30ml, in a week and never realized i couldn't just re-up.... it was a mad chase for restocking and I've become quite obessed.
Why?
1. I do not vape tobacco flavors, and maybe in a tobac juice there is intensity... i don't know, but if that's what you like maybe you get what is missing in most other juices.
2. I chain vape, and your taste buds are going to go down the tubes if that's what you do, you've got to have a full flavored juice.
And of course I have all the gear to ensure optimal flavor; rba's, hybrid atomizers like HH357s ...
3. You can really taste Pluid on your tongue, more than any juice i've tried, something like that cinabomb or like, but not so harsh, and doesn't ruin your mouth/lips in process, and the sinuses... the sense of smell. Its awesome.

I think the reason MMR sold "Cutter"; 0 nic clear full flavor, was to reduce nic without loss of intensity of flavor.... not available any more i believe, very unfortunately, because those that love it will vape it constantly and the nic becomes excessive even at 20mg.
THe vendors who sell it have taken to reducing the nic to 10%, and for MMRP chain vapers the difference is noticeable ... sad.

After a hundred different non-tobacco juices, I was always let down by the lack of intensity of the flavor promised... figured it was just the nature of the beast... I think MMR has broken that barrier with MMRP and I hope he goes on with more of a line of similar juices.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
this is a warning... don't do it. don't even smell it. once you vape it you are one done cookie monster.... hahah
i got in on a bottle today,well it shipped today as well...ive give it a try if i dont like it ill trade it off i supose lol but atleast ill be able to give it a try! i cant wait....luckly i changed to all glass tanks and tips so deff postive there
btw, there is still more on the Vapow site... this is the longest this stuff has been available in weeks, if not months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread