Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adverb

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
DC
Placed an order for another 510 kit, quick shipping.

One battery fried on first use.

Got a new one from madvapes in a few days.

Now, another battery has burnt up. My issue is not with Madvape's service (which is great), but the hardware that they're selling. I've got 2 510 batteries that are over a year old and still working fine, but the 2 from Madvape have toasted themselves.

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
Haha Hoog, you all totally got me. :laugh:

Just received my third order in today. When I picked it up I noticed it was rattling, like something was running around loose inside. Naturally, this made my tech side go "hmm!" because typically this is indicative of a piece being out of place. Since you all pack so well it really threw me off. So, I scuttle back inside, open the box, take out the receipt and tilted it to the side. Out plops a battery. My interest peaked as I'm thinking, "my order didn't have any...wait a min-". I investigate further to find I had received a MadVapes flashlight, in purple no less! :hubba:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the insanely quick service, the awesome kits and other things that are available. Also hail to the chef for the bestest invention ever of chocolate fudge bavarian cream <3

NMEterrorunit

May 12, 2010
Kansas
Madvapes is the absolute best. On my first order my AA box mod refused to work and they shipped me a replacement without me even asking. I figured I'd just send it back in and they'd fix it, but they completely replaced it. A+ customer service.

On my most recent order I accidentally ordered regular clearomizers and XL clearomizers when I meant to get 2 boxes of XLs. Instead of charging me the extra $2, they fixed MY mistake and sent me 2 XLs. Absolutely the best place to get my vaping supplies from, I doubt I'll ever look anywhere else.

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
This is terrible,
I placed an order with MadVapes and forgot to add something to the order so I asked if they could add it to the order for me,
It was a little thing that I kept forgetting to order on other sites and didn't want to pay shipping that exceeded the cost of the item.
Anyway, Madvapes said that they couldn't add it to the order but they would be glad to ship it free with the order I already placed,
$3 free,,,a lifetime of loyalty,
If their juice is even close to their customer service they have a customer for life,
The real killer is that I can't even reply to their email offer with a 'thank you' because it came from a 'no-reply' address,
Wow....these people rock,
I only wish I could tell them how much they rock and how wonderful they are,
Thanks, MadVapes, You are wonderful

Guys I cannot give you enough credit for what you do. I placed yet another order to finish stocking up on the things i need (and a few I wanted). I got confirmation of processing this morning, and by noon, I got the e-mail that you have already shipped it. Your customer service quality is the absolute tops. I love everything I have gotten from you guys. You sell everything that I could possibly need for the best vaping experience. Including the little parts so that my curios adventure into modding with my very own crappy artistic twist. As soon as I get my roughstack femmified I'll post a pic.
Also with all the playing around I have done in finding what works best for my personal vaping usage. I have enough bits and pieces to create a visual vaping masterpiece. Well at least one that those of us with dirty minds can get a kick out of. Once i finalize the details of how to get the parts to stay secure I'll post a pic on the forums. They do allow "adult" themed pics here right?

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
I placed my first e-cig supply order, and placed it with MadVapes. I placed order on a Fri afternoon and it was shipped on Tues after a 3 day Holiday weekend and it was here on Fri. Simone and Scott have been most helpful in answering my questions. I look forward to doing business with them in the future. I am pleased that I had such great service with my first e-cig order.

GAC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Colorado Springs
Placed my first order with madvapes March 1st and received it on the 3rd. I got a roughstack with some batteries and 2 10ml bottles of juice. When I received my order I noticed they had thrown in an extra 10ml of juice and the free madvapes flashlight:D. I would definetley recommend this company to anyone, excellent customer service and fast shipping.

Thanks madvapes!

JohnG1975

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Jacksonville FL
I gotta post a review of MadVapes Customer Support.

I ordered something new, and many of them. 1 item was DOA, and the other 3 were failing miserably. Clearly an manufacturer issue, but after sending them back, MadVapes' Paul was able to refund the purchase price. I'm now clear to order replacement items from a known-good manufacturer. I would not hesitate to do business again with MadVapes.

Great Customer Support! Thanks Paul.

JohnG

meetzer

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Texas
I hate to say I haven't had the best experience so far with my first MV order. Well, I guess first I should say that I ordered from MV after reading all of the stellar reviews here and as far as shipping time, it was truly excellent service. However, I ordered 6 kits (2 each of 3 different ones) plus other misc stuff. I received 6 kits, unfortunately it was 4 of one kind and 2 of another. Everything else was shipped correctly.
I called instead of sent a ticket because I had a few questions that I needed explained, in addition to the order corrections. The automated system hung up on me twice, so I had no choice but to go with the ticket anyway. I sent one in around noon today and never heard anything from them. Today is Thursday, tomorrow is a holiday, so I guess I wont hear from them until possibly Saturday, or even not until Monday. This is truly a bummer.
I'm sure it will all get worked out, but I guess from all of the rave reviews, I had expected something more. I have another order with MV just waiting to be sent in, and I'm not so put-off by this that I wont still order from them in the future. We all make mistakes, right?
Just a little disappointed, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread