Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Just surprising the way shipping work. Made a large order Sunday the 2nd. EMS from China to me 10 days. My package arrived today. Yet the Post Office can manage to take 3 weeks to get a package across the US. Then again I've had people from San Francisco send me things priority that arrive the next day and I'm in NY.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
My last order said the same thing on the USPS site even on the day it arrived. It finally updated that nite showing it was delivered. One other time, an order was at the last stop before my local post office, it then took off to the other side of the state. They(USPS) said it didn't, but it was scanned in a city on the other side of the state. So, yes, it is the USPS. I'm in Al. I've gotten 1st class from Ca. in 3 days. It also took 3 days to get one from 200 miles away(same state). Both were weekdays, no weekends.

As a wise man once told me~ "Mystery process. It goes into one end of the beast and eventually out the other.":)

Had the same thing happen. Never updated on USPS site till after it delivered. I stand by the service at MadVapes anyday!!!

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
I ordered Thursday the 13th at 6:30pm, received my order today Friday the 15th by 3:00pm. You're right, their shipping sucks. If it was not for the free atty and led I might would start my own crybaby thread.

Hmm but today is Saturday the 15th and not Friday. Are you being Truthful to us Madvapes Junkies out here? :?:

y94

May 15, 2010
Florida
My package has been in transit for around 5 days now. I ordered last Wed (shipped thur) and it still hasn't arrived. It's pretty strange since my orders come in 2 days MAX after madvapes ships it. My package is currently on the other side of the state but no-one other than USPS is to blame here. Sucks, but it happens sometimes.

update: The package arrived today, 6 days later. Really strange since my packages usually make it in 3 but USPS can be a mystery sometimes.

Last edited:

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
My package has been in transit for around 5 days now. I ordered last Wed (shipped thur) and it still hasn't arrived. It's pretty strange since my orders come in 2 days MAX after madvapes ships it. My package is currently on the other side of the state but no-one other than USPS is to blame here. Sucks, but it happens sometimes.

update: The package arrived today, 6 days later. Really strange since my packages usually make it in 3 but USPS can be a mystery sometimes.

Holy Cannoli! you're in FL too, I get mine on the 3rd day max from the day they're shipped. Nearly 48 hrs exactly from SC to FL.

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
USPS is the suck!

HUNTERSVILLE
NC, 28070
Electronic Shipping Info Received June 10, 2010 - 9:58 pm
HUNTERSVILLE
NC, 28078
Shipment Accepted June 11, 2010 - 1:05 pm
ATLANTA
GA, 30369
Processed through Sort Facility June 12, 2010 - 12:49 pm

I live just south of Atlanta, so even though it so close, it will still be Monday before I receive it. I don't quite understand it though. Any other vendor I order from I get my package within two days, yet when I order from Madvapes (closer to me than other vendors I use) it always takes at least 3 days.

In no way am I blaming Madvapes, the blame falls solely on the crappy USPS service. They sort, process, sort again, ship, sort again, process some more, ship again....never ending process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread