Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
1) I think I'd have to get another Nebox to start, but I've always wanted to try a Carbon40 too! No wait, a Blacksmith!?

2) The Subvod looks interesting - I do like to have a good backup when I'm out and about.

3) Food, family, and friends... what could be better? (okay... all that stuff under the tree too!)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Thanks for the fun contest!

If I won the Grand Prize, I would get an Evic Vtc Mini for myself and a Coolfire plus for my wife, plus an Ego One or whatever they choose for a friend who's still a dual user.

Runner up would be the Coolfire Plus for my wife - a belated Christmas present lol

Our plans are to have family over for a massive dinner and an empty fridge when they leave with their leftovers!

Merry Christmas!

Reactions: redrebel821

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize: I would look for a DNA 200 device, a new tank and some temperature control capable wire, and with whatever left over some coils for my subtank.

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF: I would get a Kanger Subox Mini Kit. Keeping the tank and giving my neighbor the box.

3) Your holiday plans!: We did Christmas presents at home Yesterday and after a couple hours at work today we will be going to a friend's place for dinner. We also have a few friends coming over for new years eve and one will be my neighbor that is working on getting started with vaping.

Have a great holiday. Thanks for the giveaway's MadVapes.

Charam1996

Oct 24, 2015
1- if I won the grand prize I would buy a higher powered mod as mines 70w, get myself into RBA buy the equipment and some juice, So I could start my vaping journey!

2- if I won the runner up prize I would get a kanger net box as it would be a great starter for my brother

3- My holidays plans have consisted of seeing my family and friends and to spread the cheer of this festive season, yesterday I see my nan and uncles, today I have had the best roast dinner with my next door neighbours. We are celebrating what we have and those who are no longer with us.

Thanks for the great chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

undone23

Dec 13, 2014
around
Thanks for the great contest. 1) If I won the grand prize, I'd likely get a Coolfire IV for me and an itaste MVP 3.0 Pro(in pink, for my cousin who turned me on to ecigs). Plus some rebuildable and diy supplies. 2) If I got a runner up, I'd get my cousin a Kanger TopBox Nano (in pink). 3) In between working around the holidays; I'm spending time with friends, and family. And trying to watch some football too.

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
Thanks for the opportunity

1. If I won the grand prize I would probably get my husband and I something new we had been wanting to try and some flavors of juice we were curious about and some diy supplies.

2. If I won the starter kit I would get an eGo one mega for myself or an eGo one VT for my husband

3. I am spending the holidays in a couple ways. Yesterday we took all the kids and my mother in law out to lunch and home for treats and presents. Today we are helping the oldest daughter and son in law pack the trailer for their move to another state and then this weekend we will travel to Nebraska to have Christmas with my family.
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to everybody. I hope you have loved ones to spend this time with

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thank you for another great company

If I won the first prize if would be a toss up between a special mod such as one of the Blacksmith mods and panels (which I have window shopped a hundred times) or something more day to day like the coolfire or Egrip.

If i am fortunate to win a runners up prize I would choose a kangertech top box set. I am slowly converting all the girls at my golf club and this would go to one of the remaining smokers.

This holidays we are planning on doing a bit of house renovation and maintenance and for fun we will celebrate my birthday next week with a barbecue amongst friends.

Reactions: Teach

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize
Pretty simple... I'd buy three of these: http://www.madvapes.com/joyetech-evic-vt-kit.html
because I know a few people who are just starting out and are wanting more than the EVOD-type things they are using right now but have no idea where to go from there.
2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF
http://www.madvapes.com/joyetech-evic-vt-kit.html

probably PIF'd to my sister (same reason as above)
3) Your holiday plans!
Same as every year... just work the farm and take care of all our critters. We never get to go anywhere or do anything special. When you have a farm, it pretty much nails your feet to the ground...

Reactions: CleoPhoenix

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Happy Monday! It's time for the Madvapes Holiday Contest! This contest will be spanning 2 weeks, ending on January 4, 2016.

There will be 1 Grand Prize winner that will receive a $300 credit to buy anything on the Madvapes website!

There will be 3 runner-ups who can choose anything out of the Starter Kit category. You can keep the kit for yourself, or pick something to PIF to someone in need!

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF

3) Your holiday plans!

That's it! Each winner will be chosen at random on January 4. You can post in this thread more than once, but each person can only be entered into the raffle one time.

Thanks everyone! Good luck, and Happy Holidays from Madvapes!

1) If I win the 300 grand prize i would choose 2 Koopor mini's and 2 SubTank Mini's and 2 packs of coils....I would PIF one of each to @heatherwho

2)If im a runner up I would choose a Smok Micro one kit and PIF it to @Ms.Sue Because she hasn't won anything yet and she deserves a win for being so wonderful...

3) my holiday plans include watching TV, playing with the kids, folding laundry and cooking dinner. LOL

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
What a great contest! Thanks, MadVapes!

1) If I won the grand prize, I'd have to get one of those Deviate 75th Anniversary Sturgis mods, since we live not far from Sturgis, and witness the Great Harley Migration every summer. ;) I'd fill out the balance with a couple of tanks and some odds & ends accessories.

2) If I win a runner-up, I'd have to pick the Evic mini. I have one, and it's just the best little mod. Easy to use, battery changes out quickly, dependable, sturdy... everything in one neat little package. :) It would be nice to have a backup!

3) Holiday plans are, um, let's see, milking the cows, feeding the cows, feeding the horses, feeding the chickens, making dinner for us if I have time, then feeding all the animals again. Hey, they said they was HONGRY! :D

Thanks for pointing me here, Katz!

And since it's Christmas today, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!

~Lannie

maddogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
dog house
wow what a great giveaway!
merry Christmas and ty to mad vapes and @Crowedude654 !
1. wow so much to choose from!
I do think the
Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub G Kit | Madvapes
would be great but I also like the look of the
Deviate - 75th Anniversary Sturgis Buffalo Chip Edition | Madvapes
but then.......
Blacksmith Collection | Madvapes
so it will be a tough decision!
2 I would get this
Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub G Kit | Madvapes
for a friend of mine at work
3.spent Christmas eve with the family and christmas day will be with the wife and her friend.
again ty for a wonderful opportunity to win!

Happy Monday! It's time for the Madvapes Holiday Contest! This contest will be spanning 2 weeks, ending on January 4, 2016.

There will be 1 Grand Prize winner that will receive a $300 credit to buy anything on the Madvapes website!

There will be 3 runner-ups who can choose anything out of the Starter Kit category. You can keep the kit for yourself, or pick something to PIF to someone in need!

Starter Kits - Madvapes.com

To be entered into this contest, you need to post a few things:

3) Your holiday plans!

That's it! Each winner will be chosen at random on January 4. You can post in this thread more than once, but each person can only be entered into the raffle one time.

Thanks everyone! Good luck, and Happy Holidays from Madvapes!

Charam1996

Oct 24, 2015
Thanks for the great contest. 1) If I won the grand prize, I'd likely get a Coolfire IV for me and an itaste MVP 3.0 Pro(in pink, for my cousin who turned me on to ecigs). Plus some rebuildable and diy supplies. 2) If I got a runner up, I'd get my cousin a Kanger TopBox Nano (in pink). 3) In between working around the holidays; I'm spending time with friends, and family. And trying to watch some football too.

If you get the cool fire IV get the plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: undone23

heatherwho

Nov 17, 2015
War, West Virginia
1) If I won the grand prize I'd get the Joyetech EVic VTC Mini Kit for me and a X Cube mini for my husband.
2) If I got runner up i would get the Kanger TopBox Nano for my sister.
3) My holiday plans were spending the day at my parents house with all of my family, now my plan is to take a nap I'm exhausted!

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
HoustΩn, TX
1. Retain the grand prize as store credit. If the credit must be used immediately, I would go with:

2 x Assembled Volt Indicator Rev 2
1 x Blacksmith Collection [Black Widow]
20 x 3mL Luer Lock Syringes
20 x 5mL Luer Lock Syringes
20 x Luer Lock Needle 14 Gauge
20 x Luer Lock Needle 16 Gauge

2. Joyetech eGo ONE VT Kit [Silver] for my girlfriend.

3. Keep off the roads and stay in with the kids.

Jtim

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
NYC
Thank you for the contest, Madvapes.
1) Id get 3 Itaste MVPs for myself and some friends,probably in blue, black and gold.
2)Definitely an Itaste for myself, friends can get their own LOl))
3) Plan on taking a well deserved PTO on Monday and relaxing till the 2nd of Jan, just vaping to my hearts content in my LA Z Boy))
Happy New Year to all and good luck !

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
#1 :: Kanger Topbox Nano Kit
iSub Apex Tank
Xcube mini
Then just some wick, wire, and spare coils.

#2 :: Kanger Topbox Nano Kit. I recently pif'd two of my setups, so this would be for me.

#3 :: We spent all of Christmas day with hubby's family, and we're spending all weekend with mine. :wub:

Thank you so much for such a generous contest!

Reactions: redrebel821

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I were fortunate enough to win either the grand prize or the runner-up I would let my baby sis (she is 56 but will always be my baby sis) pick out whatever she wants. I have given her lots of different toppers and various batteries over the past couple of years but sadly she is still smoking more than vaping.

hubby and I spent a quiet day together. I cooked a nice meal for just the 2 of us. As usual I made to many pies (sweet tater, custard, chocolate and coconut cream) but I am sure none of them will go to waste :D

I hope each and everyone of y'all had a wonderful day. :wub: Thanks bunches for another very generous contest.

What a wonderful Contest!!!!

That's an easy one! The Efest LUC Blu6 OLED Charger and extra batteries. The starter kit to give to my sister with juice to keep her supplied.

Joyetech EGo ONE Mega Kit for my baby sister

3) Your holiday plans!
Enjoying every minute I can with my family and being thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread