Madvapes Holiday Contest - December 21 through January 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noflers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
Thanks for another great contest, Madvapes!

1. Oh, jeez. If I won the grand prize I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd probably add and subtract from my shopping cart for 24 hours straight before finally ending up with something along the lines of: A sigelei Fuchai, EhPro Derringer rda, EhPro Morph tank, titanium wire, definitely a few of those EhPro teflon drip tips, and the Innokin Coolfire 4 Plus iSub G kit. A couple of those things would be PIF'd for sure.

2. I would be equally happy to be one of the runners up and I would pick the Innokin Coolfire 4 Plus iSub G kit. This would probably be given to my GF as her Evic VT broke recently.

3. The holidays were great my GF and I were house sitting so we were away from out grimy roommates for a whole week! New years eve is, well, tonight and we're going out to a couple different parties.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Racehorse

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Wow, another great contest. Thanks so much Madvapes!

1) I'd upgrade my mod, maybe something like the XCube. Then I'd grab a shiny new dripper or two and I'd probably hit up some juice as well. And there'd be lots left to tackle what's discussed in #2 as well.
2) I'd approach my uncle about this. He's a smoker. I've talked to him about vaping. Seems to go in one ear and out the other. Maybe if I could actually say, hey, look, GET something, it'd land. Worth a shot, anyway.
3) A little late for plans, but I can give a report. Stayed home with the kiddos (4 year old twins). Did the whole Santa thing, which is really a lot of fun. Then to my folks for celebration with the extended family. Good times, but good to get back home. New Years ... nobody made it to midnight. ;)

Reactions: Racehorse

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
1) If I win the 300 grand prize i would choose 2 Koopor mini's and 2 SubTank Mini's and 2 packs of coils....I would PIF one of each to @heatherwho

2)If im a runner up I would choose a Smok Micro one kit and PIF it to @Ms.Sue Because she hasn't won anything yet and she deserves a win for being so wonderful...

3) my holiday plans include watching TV, playing with the kids, folding laundry and cooking dinner. LOL

Ashley, Thank you so much for thinking about me :)

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Grand Prize if won: 2 Innokin Cool Fire, and a good battery charger I need for something else; if anything left over, will PIF to newest vaper in this topic. :)

Runner Up if won: Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit for a neighbor

Holiday Plans: still ongoing.
I gave one friend the gift of guitar lessons so I am going over there later on to start the lessons. Also, still finalizing my New Year's Resolutions.

Happy New Year and thank you to Madvapes. !!!

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
L.Wow a dream giveaway!! Thanks Crowedude and MadVapes. What a way to start the New Year!!

1.I would buy the Maxi Roughstack.Evict VT. and a Sigelei ZMax V5. Plus a pile of cartomizers -some eliquid grab bags and Lionhead Mudslide.

2. The starter kit I like is the Evic Vt.

3. For the holidays a big family dinner. I did most of the cooking - everyone came and ate. Then when they left I collapsed. LOL.

Best of luck to everyone - great prizes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dcfluegel

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
1. If I won, I would get as many different tanks as I could. I think it's time for me to move on from the vision Novas lol. There are so many new tanks that I need to try.
Clearomizers & Vape Tanks, e Cigarette Tanks | Madvapes

2. I'd like the Joyetech Evic VTC Mini Kit for my brother.
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes

3. We had all the family over on Christmas Eve for my dh's family and Christmas Day for my family and then again on January 2nd. We cooked. A lot. :) And we probably spent more time in the kitchen than we have all year lol but we loved every moment.

Thank you and Happy New year to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread