The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Holiday Contest - December 21 through January 4

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Noflers

Noflers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2014
    Thanks for another great contest, Madvapes!

1. Oh, jeez. If I won the grand prize I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd probably add and subtract from my shopping cart for 24 hours straight before finally ending up with something along the lines of: A Sigelei Fuchai, EhPro Derringer RDA, EhPro Morph Tank, titanium wire, definitely a few of those EhPro teflon drip tips, and the Innokin Coolfire 4 Plus iSub G kit. A couple of those things would be PIF'd for sure.

2. I would be equally happy to be one of the runners up and I would pick the Innokin Coolfire 4 Plus iSub G kit. This would probably be given to my GF as her Evic VT broke recently.

3. The holidays were great my GF and I were house sitting so we were away from out grimy roommates for a whole week! New years eve is, well, tonight and we're going out to a couple different parties.

Good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  2. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    Wow, another great contest. Thanks so much Madvapes!

1) I'd upgrade my mod, maybe something like the XCube. Then I'd grab a shiny new dripper or two and I'd probably hit up some juice as well. And there'd be lots left to tackle what's discussed in #2 as well.
    2) I'd approach my uncle about this. He's a smoker. I've talked to him about vaping. Seems to go in one ear and out the other. Maybe if I could actually say, hey, look, GET something, it'd land. Worth a shot, anyway.
    3) A little late for plans, but I can give a report. Stayed home with the kiddos (4 year old twins). Did the whole Santa thing, which is really a lot of fun. Then to my folks for celebration with the extended family. Good times, but good to get back home. New Years ... nobody made it to midnight. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2015
    UK
    Ashley, Thank you so much for thinking about me :)

4. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    -not an entry-
    Just wanted to wish everyone good luck tomorrow!

• Like Like x 6
  5. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    Grand Prize if won: 2 Innokin Cool Fire, and a good battery charger I need for something else; if anything left over, will PIF to newest vaper in this topic. :)

Runner Up if won: Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit for a neighbor

Holiday Plans: still ongoing.
    I gave one friend the gift of guitar lessons so I am going over there later on to start the lessons. Also, still finalizing my New Year's Resolutions.

Happy New Year and thank you to Madvapes. !!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    L.Wow a dream giveaway!! Thanks Crowedude and MadVapes. What a way to start the New Year!!

1.I would buy the Maxi Roughstack.Evict VT. and a Sigelei ZMax V5. Plus a pile of cartomizers -some eliquid grab bags and Lionhead Mudslide.

2. The starter kit I like is the Evic Vt.

3. For the holidays a big family dinner. I did most of the cooking - everyone came and ate. Then when they left I collapsed. LOL.

Best of luck to everyone - great prizes!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    1. If I won, I would get as many different tanks as I could. I think it's time for me to move on from the vision Novas lol. There are so many new tanks that I need to try.
    Clearomizers & Vape Tanks, e Cigarette Tanks | Madvapes

2. I'd like the Joyetech Evic VTC Mini Kit for my brother.
    Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes

3. We had all the family over on Christmas Eve for my dh's family and Christmas Day for my family and then again on January 2nd. We cooked. A lot. :) And we probably spent more time in the kitchen than we have all year lol but we loved every moment.

Thank you and Happy New year to everyone!

8. darktranq

darktranq Full Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Minnesota
    1) Something in the blacksmith collection.
    2) eVIC VTC Mini kit
    3) Lots and lots of family!

9. CaptNutz

CaptNutz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2015
    Chicago
    Just got my order shipped out from madvapes took advantage of the cuttwood juice for $5 a piece that's a great sale ty @Crowedude654 and madvapes will order some more this weekend

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    I hope everyone had a great holiday! The contest will be ending today at 12pm EST, so get those final posts in!

• Like Like x 9
  11. JoeyC

JoeyC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    Good luck everyone and thank you @Crowedude654 and madvapes for the contest :)

12. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    Good Luck all..fantastic gifts..thank you for the great contest!!!!!

13. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    Good luck....
    Still hoping for some birthday luck on this one!

14. MikeyConti

MikeyConti VapeBro Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Good luck everyone! Hope you all had a great New Years!! :)

15. CaptNutz

CaptNutz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2015
    Chicago
    Ty for a great contest to kick off the new year @Crowedude654 and Madvapes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

16. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.