The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 1 through December 5

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WifeyCO

WifeyCO Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    My Thanksgiving was really quiet and relaxing, ate well and watched a lot of football.

2. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Daughter, Son-n-law and granddaughter where here.
    The turkey and ham was great. As always we fixed way to much food.
    A great time was had by all.

3. anendeloflorien

anendeloflorien Senior Member Verified Member

Nov 3, 2014
    College Station, TX
    My Thanksgiving was a little bit more non-traditional, we had an early brunch with my brother and sister-in-law (mmmmmm, pulled pork and mac and cheese), went to work for a few hours then went out to the bar my wife works at to hang out with her and some of the old timers the rest of the night!

4. gtrpickr

gtrpickr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Tennessee
    Had a great Thanksgiving. Had some good food, spent time with the family and watched some football.

5. rsimpson

rsimpson Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2009
    MB, South Carolina
    Mine was pretty sweet. Didn't do a whole lot, just mainly chilled with the family, ate way too much, and dozed off and on - pretty much in a food coma

6. TheGiggler64

TheGiggler64 Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2014
    Louisville TN
    We had "Friendsgiving" I didn't have to cook! Played Cards Against Humanity" and laughed till my tummy hurt! Good time.

7. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    Thanksgiving was so nice this year. The food supply was (and still is) something to behold. So many baked goodies, extra sides and store bought extras (just in case) that I'm sure to gain 10 pounds before the week is out! All of my favorite people were either with me or called, so I think it was just perfect. Thank ya' for the nice contest and this 'fun to read' thread!

8. Showed up to the usual 40 plus members of my family. Stuffed Our faces. Played with my brother in laws 500 dollar rc cars. Got dumped in the gravel from my wheelchair by an overzealous nephew. Finished the night off by going to see interstellar which was fantastic. came home and hit the hay at about 2 in the am. I don't get out as much as I used to but I had a fantastic thanksgiving. Family,food,fun, football and face down in the front driveway. Wouldn't change a thing. It's all life experiences and when shared with family even being laid out on the driveway is worth experiencing .

9. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    My thanksgiving was a mixed bag, good that I got to spend a full week with my kids, bad that I LOST MY JOB. Now unemployed. That made for a pretty horrible holiday.

10. 2DresQ36

2DresQ36 Full Member

Oct 12, 2014
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!
    My Thanksgiving was great! Great food and the chance to see family that I hadn't seen in years!!
    Thanks for another great giveaway!!
    Good Luck Everybody!

11. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Our first time cooking a fresh bird went great - juciest white meat ever! No family drama and a Lions victory - what more could I ask?

12. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Had a nice Thanksgiving. Spent with family and friends, eating too much, and drinking too much:)

13. reeffreak77

reeffreak77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Let's just say I spent it with the in-laws watching football. I don't like football.

14. KC1BLE

KC1BLE Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2014
    Concord
    Despite having to work a good share of the day, I had a great dinner with my wife and son. While I was at work, my dear was slaving in the kitchen preparing the greatest traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner one could ask for. When I came in the front door, the aroma smacked me in the face and I knew it was gonna be a good day.

15. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I had plans to go out of town that fell through so mine wasn't very good this year.

[​IMG]

16. DEAc23

DEAc23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    Washington
    My Thanksgiving didn't really feel like Thanksgiving, although that was just because my family didn't get together and have dinner like we usually do. A few of my family members ended up being busy, so I spent most of my Thanksgiving at Wal-Mart with my brother :facepalm:

Although we did get together last night so that we could still have a family dinner, and the turkey and mashed potatoes were absolutely delicious :)

Thanks for yet another opportunity to win an amazingly generous prize MadVapes and Crowedude654 [​IMG]

17. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Our's turned out pretty good.We actually had "Thanksgiving" 2 times this year haha.My wife and kids and me had our own dinner on tuesday,and then we went to the family dinner at my mother in laws house on Thanksgiving day.Thats the one that always get interesting,there is some kind of drama there every year,but it keeps it interesting for sure haha.

18. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    I had a nice quiet Thanksgiving day. Did a bicycle ride early afternoon and in the evening went out with the wife for dinner at a small restaurant. Other than that is was just kicking back and relaxing.

19. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    Ours was OK just Nextoo (the wife) & I. Good food & relaxing.

20. vap3d70

vap3d70 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    hudson valley ny
    Just the wife, kids and me... No family drama, no bickering, just full bellies, quick cleanup then a 10+ hour movie marathon!
    Best Thanksgiving of my life...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.