MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 1 through December 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Thanksgiving was so nice this year. The food supply was (and still is) something to behold. So many baked goodies, extra sides and store bought extras (just in case) that I'm sure to gain 10 pounds before the week is out! All of my favorite people were either with me or called, so I think it was just perfect. Thank ya' for the nice contest and this 'fun to read' thread!

Showed up to the usual 40 plus members of my family. Stuffed Our faces. Played with my brother in laws 500 dollar rc cars. Got dumped in the gravel from my wheelchair by an overzealous nephew. Finished the night off by going to see interstellar which was fantastic. came home and hit the hay at about 2 in the am. I don't get out as much as I used to but I had a fantastic thanksgiving. Family,food,fun, football and face down in the front driveway. Wouldn't change a thing. It's all life experiences and when shared with family even being laid out on the driveway is worth experiencing .

Last edited:

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
Despite having to work a good share of the day, I had a great dinner with my wife and son. While I was at work, my dear was slaving in the kitchen preparing the greatest traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner one could ask for. When I came in the front door, the aroma smacked me in the face and I knew it was gonna be a good day.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
My Thanksgiving didn't really feel like Thanksgiving, although that was just because my family didn't get together and have dinner like we usually do. A few of my family members ended up being busy, so I spent most of my Thanksgiving at Wal-Mart with my brother :facepalm:

Although we did get together last night so that we could still have a family dinner, and the turkey and mashed potatoes were absolutely delicious :)

Thanks for yet another opportunity to win an amazingly generous prize madvapes and Crowedude654
1714e159_bow_down.gif

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Our's turned out pretty good.We actually had "Thanksgiving" 2 times this year haha.My wife and kids and me had our own dinner on tuesday,and then we went to the family dinner at my mother in laws house on Thanksgiving day.Thats the one that always get interesting,there is some kind of drama there every year,but it keeps it interesting for sure haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread