The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 1 through December 5

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. onetwothreekid

onetwothreekid Full Member

Sep 9, 2014
    NC
    My thanksgiving went pretty well, my girlfriend got to come along since her family kinda disowned her, mine took to her very fast and im pretty happy about that. Lots of food and vaping ;P

2. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I am glad to hear that those of you who had a good thanksgiving :) I am sorry to those of you who did not have such a great day.
    My Thanksgiving went good. My boyfriend and I went to my Mom and Dad's house, where I saw my 3 sisters, 2 neices, nephew, and aunt, uncle and 3 cousins. My Dad had just had 3 surgeries over the 2 weeks before.....so he was in too much pain to be at the table and he could not get out of bed for too long. It was very strange not having my Daddy at the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Other than that it was a great day :) I was able to hang out and see my family.

3. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    My Thanksgiving was very nice. I drove up to the northeastern part of the state where a sister and her family live. We always meet there for Thanksgiving. There was a nice houseful of family, from my Mom, who just turned 80, to us kids of hers, some of our kids, and some grandkids. We had a wonderful dinner of oven turkey, peanut oil fried turkey in a big pot outside, and all the fixings. We also had homegrown sweet corn this year! Yup, on the cob. After that, we had the bon fire we normally have. A very nice day!

Thanks for the change at this great Mech Kit, Dude and Mad Vapes. :thumbs:

4. simplynewt

simplynewt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2014
    Titus, Alabama
    Thanksgiving was nothing but work for me. Finished laying tile in my office. Alternator went out in the truck. Plenty of wood splitting for the fireplace only to get mid 70 days. All in all it was just fantastic.

Simply Newt

5. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Thanksgiving was same as every year. Too much food, then more food.
    Football games were good.
    Leftovers for two days.
    Same as every year.
    :)

6. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    Thanksgiving went great for us. We had a bunch of family over and lots of good food.
    We have been doing this for about the last 10 years at our house. Aunts, Uncles and lots of nieces.
    We take care of the turkey and main dishes and everyone else brings a dish with them.
    They all hang out for about 6 hours total before going back home.

Thanks for the contest.

7. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks everyone! Just a reminder that the contest will be ending today at 1pm EST. Last call for entries!

Edit: Change of plans! The contest is going to be extended to 4pm EST.

8. GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Texas, USA
    My Thanksgiving was good. Low key, essential foods, and drinks with family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.