MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 1 through December 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I am glad to hear that those of you who had a good thanksgiving :) I am sorry to those of you who did not have such a great day.
My Thanksgiving went good. My boyfriend and I went to my Mom and Dad's house, where I saw my 3 sisters, 2 neices, nephew, and aunt, uncle and 3 cousins. My Dad had just had 3 surgeries over the 2 weeks before.....so he was in too much pain to be at the table and he could not get out of bed for too long. It was very strange not having my Daddy at the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Other than that it was a great day :) I was able to hang out and see my family.

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
My Thanksgiving was very nice. I drove up to the northeastern part of the state where a sister and her family live. We always meet there for Thanksgiving. There was a nice houseful of family, from my Mom, who just turned 80, to us kids of hers, some of our kids, and some grandkids. We had a wonderful dinner of oven turkey, peanut oil fried turkey in a big pot outside, and all the fixings. We also had homegrown sweet corn this year! Yup, on the cob. After that, we had the bon fire we normally have. A very nice day!

Thanks for the change at this great Mech Kit, Dude and mad vapes. :thumbs:

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
Thanksgiving went great for us. We had a bunch of family over and lots of good food.
We have been doing this for about the last 10 years at our house. Aunts, Uncles and lots of nieces.
We take care of the turkey and main dishes and everyone else brings a dish with them.
They all hang out for about 6 hours total before going back home.

Thanks for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread