MadVapes Weekly Contest - December 1 through December 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Part of my dad's side of the family always has a reunion in Winters, Texas on Turkey Day. My folks live in New Mexico, they picked me up on the way to the reunion. We had both turkey N trimmings and barbecue at the reunion, good food for sure! My brother in law's parents live in Cordell, Oklahoma so we drove over to their place Thursday evening and met up with them, my sister, brother in law, niece, and my brother in law's sister's family. Spent Friday there N headed back to our respective homes on Saturday. My parents actually spent Saturday night here in Amarillo and went to church with me the next morning before going back to their place. Had a great few days with family, and it got me looking forward to Christmas at my sis N brother in law's place later this month.

Thanks for the chance to win what sounds like a great mech mod starter kit! :D

Sent from Doomite Central!

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
The Thanksgiving Meal This Year Was A Thanksgiving To Remember, Totally Wonderful!
A Honey Baked Spiral Sliced Ham with Macaroni & cheese (I know nothing special about this but) that was like out of this world, along with a sweet potato recipe also and a Caramel/Walnut Apple pie To Die For and of course a real good bottle of wine and along with my most beautiful wife it was just perfect! :) Afterwards...A Strawberry Cheesecake Delight vape to add to The Thrill Of It All!!! :vapor: Thanks for the weekly contest madvapes & the Most Wondrous Great Prizes! :2cool:

HoneyBaked_Holidays_2014_1.jpg

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
Mine went pretty well. It was our first year doing Thanksgiving ourselves. We only had 4 people total, but we didn't burn anything and we have enough food to last for the next week or two. So that's a success.
It went pretty well. I was with my parents and we watched some of the Macy's parade and the Charlotte parade. Then we cooked a Thanksgiving ham which was awesome had some awesome dessert too. We still have leftovers from Thanksgiving because it was only 3 of us. It was really good. Good to hear your's was good too!

Gosh, you probably don't want me to post first about my Thanksgiving, my husband was having terrible chest, arm and jaw pains all day, and his family and I were trying to get him to go to the doctor's. It didn't really feel like Thanksgiving.

That definitely doesn't sound like Thanksgiving. Hopefully everything worked out all right.:ohmy:

Tcar

Dec 17, 2013
North Carolina
Had a good thanksgiving. Went to mother in-law's with wife and had honey baked ham. Then I went to work (no holidays for emergency services types, but hey double time makes up for it a little) and found that there was home made sweet potato pie in the fridge for us.

Finished up leftover ham & bone today by making ham & lentil soup with tomatoes in the crock pot seasoned with some extra coriander and cumin.

I'd post a pic of the ZNA clone I got from Madvapes (loving this thing especially with the Big Dripper clone I picked up) but Tapatalk hates me and freezes my phone.

Violet candy juice goes rather well with ham & lentil soup fyi.

Last edited:

renilyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Thanksgiving for us is always odd. My husband works mids, so he goes to work Wednesday night at 2330 and gets home from work at 1100 Thursday morning. He stayed up long enough to make his famous mashed potatoes and then was straight to bed.

I cooked the rest of the day and myself & the rest of household (our Son, my FIL, my Son's friend) started in about 1530.

In typical Thanksgiving fashion, each of is are and then promptly has a nap!

I do hope everyone enjoys their holiday season! Be good and be safe! (or be as decent as you can lol)

iTiger

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
We were supposed to have thanksgiving dinner with a friend that ended up in the hospital early Thursday morning. Luckily I had bought a small turkey and at 1am pulled it from the freezer and started getting it defrosted.
Unfortunately by the end of the day it was still mostly frozen so instead we got ready for black Friday shopping and made the turkey Friday night. The 2 of us had a good meal and enjoyed our thanksgiving the best we could.

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
I had a nice Thanksgiving week getting to spend quality time with my wife and kids. Thanksgiving day was a bit odd however. This year we only had my wife's family over and several of their family friends. We were providing the staples (i.e. turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing) and everyone else was supposed to bring a dish or an appetizer. Well apparently the family got together early at my in-law's house and couldn't wait until the afternoon and ate all of the appetizers before coming over. Only two people brought anything for the meal and only 1 of those items was edible (which happened to be the bread). Everyone showed up at our house about 30 minutes before food was served and left immediately after. My poor wife felt like everyone was taking advantage of us, but I didn't mind so much since I was able to disappear earlier than planned to the office to jump on some of those early Black Friday vape sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread