Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 18 through January 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
whoa it has been a while since i built an RDA and vape a low res setup on a mech mod :) i PIFed my last mech to my friends who wanted to switch from analog couple years ago.

this should be interesting:
a copper penny mod and a copper tobh or copper plume veil RDA would be a blast.
penny has always been my dream, have never hold one, even the clone.

and the rest should only be appropriate for a low res build such as a pair of good 30A cells, ANY clapton wire, and (of course) a nice copper mouthpiece to go along this setup :)

thanks for the chance
and oh yes, my lowest built was a 0.4ohm :) ive never brave nuff to go lower.

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Mod: Maraxus
RDA: Surprise me with one of the top rated RDA's. I have no idea as I've never used an RDA before.
Drip tip:
Stainless Wide Bore Drip Tip | Madvapes
Battery: LG18650HG2
Wire: this
Clapton Wire, 15 Feet | Madvapes and this
Vapowire Pure Nickel Ni200 Wire, 30 Feet | Madvapes
Charger:
http://www.madvapes.com/efest-luc-charger-v4.html

When will I use it? Add it to my rotation. I'll probably use it a lot of times, when I use my mech now. Why? I love mech mods and I love having my collection get bigger. And I love the looks of the maraxus.

xkool

Jan 11, 2016
Lake of the Clouds, Mich.
I haven't had one yet so know very little about mech mods. Just picking one at random, I do like the EHPro Kryptonite simply because it looks so dazzling. To go with it I'd choose the Wotofo Freakshow RDA. Since I do virtually all my vaping at home, and portability isn't exactly the main attraction with such a device anyway, I expect it would probably never leave the house, finding a permanent place instead as either my number-one RDA or shiniest party favor.

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I would choose the Tesla Steampunk & Dark Horse RDA. Because Thats what @jmur wants and if I'm lucky enough to win I would PIF it to Him.

Thanks for the chance, Good Luck Everyone
Cool, Moons! Thank you!

Ya know, all those things I've heard about you just aren't true! :D

Nica

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Australia
Thanks for the Contest Madvapes/Crowedude !! :thumb:

The sum total of my knowledge of Mech's and RDA's wouldn't fill the head of a pin. But if I won, I'd probably be looking towards a 26650 type mod like the Stingray and maybe a wotofo freakshow rda or plume veil because I keep reading good reports about them from those that use them.

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
EHPro Hobo RDA, Stainless and Tesla Gaia Shell Clone, Copper.

as for the why and when, heck, I love to drip and my old now dead (don't ask) Hobo was a flavor giver, that I miss. As for a new mech Mod, I have heard a lot abut the Gaia mech with magnetic fire button which is how i like my fire buttons. Kind of wish you had a copper Hobo or a SS Gaia, but matching really doesn't bother me, hey I am a guy. We never try to match up stuff, or at least us older ones. snickers...

Thanks for the long shot, Crowedude & Madvapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread