The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 20 through July 24

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    I upgrade occasionally when I see something I really like.

I save everything I' e used even when it's broken. Still have the first 901 battery I used.

2. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks all! This week's contest will be ending today at 12pm EDT, so please get your final posts in before that if you want to be eligible to win!

3. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    When do you upgrade? Do you wait until your current setup breaks, or are you always on the hunt for new shiny things? Do you get rid of your old gear when you upgrade, or does it get added to "The Collection"?

I upgrade when my currents setups are not meeting my needs. I try to stay up to date with products available so when I do decide to upgrade I know what I want and why.
    I have most of my old stuff, I use some of it, keep some around for repair parts and some things are given away too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.