Status
Not open for further replies.

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
I question that too though -- you did notice the part in the thread where the OP of it was working with ziggy to become the US 'source' for the wire, right? Thats the point when I started questioning the entire thread -- it all seemed too convenient.

Quick review of the whole situation up til now:

Dude joins a week before that thread starts, and is talking about coils at .002 ohms -- obviously this is going to draw attention, cuz NO ONE is using a .002 ohm coil and retaining their fingers. Simple as that.

He spends a day arguing that he knows he's right, then provides a video of him and his '.002 ohm coil' blowing clouds of vape -- exactly as Thrasher described above. Lighting aimed into the field of view, black background, big plumes. More or less ends that thread.

Fast forward a week or so, he 'suddenly finds' this new thing and starts a thread on it. He begins the sweeping searching and getting people in a frenzy about it -- linking videos and potential sources... suddenly comes in the guy who's vending it in the first place. Within a few posts, the 'vendor' is talking about OP becoming his US partner.

The whole thing stinks of fish to me.
When I read here... (and on youtube )... i can't help but notice... some peculiar similarities... in the typing and speach style... of certain people talking about BAKERO WIRE!! ^_^

Chuckq4yoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Artesia, CA
I recently tried out some flat ribbon wire or whatever its called (not to sure of the specs of it) but i am getting better vapor production than a 30 gauge kanther wire im using on my igo-l haha. That and the only thing I prefer using this now is that the juice that crust up happens less. Still kind of a bother screwing down the screws since the flat wire is now thicker..

beanpusher

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
South San Diego, CA United States
I recently tried out some flat ribbon wire or whatever its called (not to sure of the specs of it) but i am getting better vapor production than a 30 gauge kanther wire im using on my igo-l haha. That and the only thing I prefer using this now is that the juice that crust up happens less. Still kind of a bother screwing down the screws since the flat wire is now thicker..

i haven't checked the other post in here cuz im browsing on my cellphone but that's all that bakero wire is.... ribbon wire. think about it and it makes sense. lmao mwahahahahahaha

Nick_bautista

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
LOS ANGELES
just thought i'd shed some light based on my certain tricks and findings here.

so through some wire that can be purchased off of ebay i bought 3 kinds

.3mm x .1mm flat
.5mm x .1mm flat
.8mm x .1mm flat

i used all of these types of wire on

2mm silica
1loop and 2loop and dual
3mm silica
1loop and 2 loop and dual
400x400 ss mesh
dual/u/single

used on the nimbus that a friend of mine has.

the .3 resembles that of a 32g
the .5 resembles that of a 30g
the .8 resembles that of a 28g

out of all of these the closest that resembles or could actually be this bakero wire dimension is the .8, i have yet to try anything higher than that. I built a 2 loop silica wick (3 wicks wrapped in the coil) and tried a single coil using the .8mm x .1mm and was curious to see how it would perform. with a 1mm air hole, it was a tad bit tight and was getting hot too fast.. so we bored the airhole to 2mm and it made all the difference. now from what i watched on youtube, i think he stated that he went dual coil. so i tried it out with 2mm airholes on each side. it was fairly easy as the .8 is not as springy as the .5 or .3 and doing a 3 wrap was the way i decided to go with this. I must say, the vp that i was getting was pretty awesome. I will post pictures and videos up on this as soon as i get a nimbus of my own. hope this helps the curious georges and enthusiasts looking to blow some clouds that resemble a freight train.

cheers

Nick_bautista

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
LOS ANGELES
Also for those that don't want to go silica, I've used a single coil build on my zenny with a 3/4 of an inch width 400x400 mesh/.8mm x .1mm kanthal/paper clip diameter size inside the ss wick and the plumes are not that of a dual coil but it's pretty satisfying and I always turn heads especially when i say its a single coil build. the key is to get the coil spread out evenly which isn't really hard to do so long as you try your best to do it when wrapping and to make sure that there's not much space between the negative and positive posts via the wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread