N.H.
Last edited:

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Something I just learned this past weekend: Want an awesome flavor atty that doesn't leak, takes almost as much juice as the Magma and doesn't get as hot? One word. HOBO.

24g Kanthal. 3 wraps, approximate 2mm id, .18Ω, wicked with rayon and wet .20Ω.

hobo2.jpg

hobo3.jpg

Lillie Bennett

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Virginia
Something I just learned this past weekend: Want an awesome flavor atty that doesn't leak, takes almost as much juice as the Magma and doesn't get as hot? One word. HOBO.

24g Kanthal. 3 wraps, approximate 2mm id, .18Ω, wicked with rayon and wet .20Ω.

hobo2.jpg

hobo3.jpg
I am tilted towards one, can you tell me if the afc will close down enough for simple mouth puffing?

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I am tilted towards one, can you tell me if the afc will close down enough for simple mouth puffing?

I am a lung hitter and this atty has a more open draw than the Magma but is fully adjustable. I don't see why one couldn't close it off enough to do mouth to lung pulls.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Greeting to all,

Today, I had modded air channels in my beloved Magma 1:1 Clone from Fasttech.

IMG_20140817_205023.jpg

I found a 12G (2.0mm) piercing needle on eBay and sawed off a tube(s) by using triangular File tool. It was easy and now I'm enjoying one of the best drippers without any leaks :)

The stock air holes were large enough to house 12 Gauge (2.0mm) hypodermic needles, but I enlarged mines to install 10 Gauge (2.45mm) needles. But your idea is great. Спасибо за идею. Больше не сопливит.. :laugh:

Dkx7Lgy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread