Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Welcome back major, Im new to the GG Familia and that's something special to have a part of Imeo that connects us all. As you know life is not always about getting hit with issues. Life is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. As everyone is excited to know you got up and made your coil and vaped with good motivation and enjoyed Penelope.

Grats to that spark and motivation and Grats to accepting life once again.
I'll keep u in my prayers.

aggelos

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Greece
Hi Steve.

Hold on buddy and never give up!
"Pray to God not to help you overcome an obstacle,but to give you strength and courage to deal with it and overcome it"
If you feel that Imeo's excellent work and friendship gives you strenght to go on,then imagine what your family's and friends's love can do to you.But most of all,imagine what you can do to yourself!
GG family is by your side!

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Good Morning again my friends! :) I can't express how appreciative I am of you all. I must also say that the wisdom being spoken in this thread will help not only me but is good advice for anyone that reads it.

I have always pondered why pride was considered to be the deadliest of the so called "seven deadly sins" but I must admit that I almost proved that the declaration of the dangers of pride so many hundreds of years ago as deadly was oh so true.

I am thankful to have so many friends and yes I am blessed with my wife of soon to be 40 years. I can't imagine a world without her in it. I have two sons that are also very family oriented and they are teaching that wisdom to their children as well.

There are some things money simply cannot buy and among those good things I have been blessed with is one of my grandsons that lives very near me. He only turns 5 this very day but he and his "Paw-paw" as he calls me, have a very special relationship. He has a heart as big as his whole body and insists on seeing me daily.

Sometimes it is only for a few minutes due to his parents busy schedules but he will come to me and if he has time for nothing more, always starts each visit with "I came to give you a hug Paw-Paw". If you don;t have children or grandchildren yet, be fore warned (in a great way).

They are addictive. It can be so easy to lose you way in the dark night of weariness but as some of you have pointed out, family is such a blessing. And just like friends, they are proof that sometimes the best medicine doesn't come in a bottle or shot! ;)

Have a great day everyone!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread