Making my own juice first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
hi guys , I have decided to make my own juice for the first time and save hundreds$$$$$$

I saw on amazon great reviews and price for this guy:

Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin by Biopharm – Pack of 2 PG and VG – 500 ml Food-Grade Kosher Liquids – Pure Vegetable Glycerin Kit for Fragrances and Cosmetics – Dispensing Caps Included
$20.49$20.49 ($10.25/Item)
Get it as soon as Today, May 27
FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon

Is it really safe and same stuff as Im buying from local shop? The local shop is making their own juice many years, they also customize it to your taste until you are happy. I have been customer there 2 years. I order always pomango juice 50/50 mix or menthol juice,120 ml bottle which includes inside custom blend mix which i finally perfected to my taste after 2 years. (50/50 mix 25 menthol drops (it taste and smells like cool blast on your throat , very nice but could be too powerful if added too many drops + 7 ml pepper mint nice smooth taste of mint leaves, no sweetness added because peppermint already has some touch of sweetness.)

So can I try it out myself? is it safe? where do I buy menthol cool blast and pepper mint or nicotine? and "pomango" concentrate? is it legal for my self to do it and save money?

thanks for reading and help.

Reactions: Superuser187

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
and also how long you steep them for ? 3 weeks in dark warm kitchen place? is there really a big difference? from my experience pomango juice gets a bit darker orange color or maybe its 3 mg nicotine in it that does that,and menthol juice if opened multiple times while refilling your juice I noticed its loosing a bit its pepper mint taste after 2 weeks .

Reactions: Superuser187

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Can I also buy nicotine or is it banned to ship ?

I think it depends on what state you live in.
    thanks, I appreciate that, where is the best place to buy extract flavors only ? looks like amazon is banning selling stuff like that but they sell it anyway lol

I buy my VG, PG, and flavors from Bull City Flavors. I used to buy my nic from VapersTek until they closed. My last purchase was from Nude Nicotine, but am unaware of their current status. @UncleJunkle had a running blog on where it's available, but now get an error message when I tried to click on it (I know ECF has been having server problems lately).

do you make your own juice too?

I've been mixing for about 5 years now. Mostly tobacco, bakery and dessert flavors.

As for steeping and flavor loss, I don't do menthol but know some flavors like citrus need to be vaped fairly soon to prevent that. I would say these type of flavors don't require much steeping.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    @UncleJunkle had a running blog on where it's available, but now get an error message when I tried to click on it (I know ECF has been having server problems lately).

Sigh. I accidentally deleted it a couple nights ago. I'll try to get it back up tonight. But it will have a different URL than the original post.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Help a brother out. Who's got it going on?

Thanks , whenever you can that would be awesome ,;)

So I got a quick and dirty list of nic sellers posted on a new blog entry. What's on there now are the main ones including the 3 most inexpensive sellers. The rest I have to remember and IIRC were very high priced.
    Blog Entry: List of Concentrated DIY Nicotine Base Retailers

How's that for SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
    :rickroll:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    So I got a quick and dirty list of nic sellers posted on a new blog entry. What's on there now are the main ones including the 3 most inexpensive sellers. The rest I have to remember and IIRC were very high priced.

Nothing on you Uncle. Because You have been going Above and Beyond lately helping people who are Trying to Stock Up.

But that List is :censored: Depressing.

Talk about a Complete Collapse of the DIY Nicotine Market.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021

Thanks bosss Your are faster Then speed of light!

you are Light travelling through a plasma!!! Which Is 299,792,458 metres per second – without breaking any laws of physics!!!!!
    Thank You

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Nothing on you Uncle. Because You have been going Above and Beyond lately helping people who are Trying to Stock Up.

But that List is :censored: Depressing.

Talk about a Complete Collapse of the DIY Nicotine Market.

IIRC, there were 8 left still shipping + heartland whois only pickups, so I have to remember 4 more.

I also want to re-add the list of those that stopped shipping/went out of business as well as a list of links GBO bottles...just like the original blog entry. But that may take a while. I planted a lot of plants & flowers today and I'm friggin' beat lol

Reactions: YoursTruli

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    IIRC, there were 8 left still shipping + heartland whois only pickups, so I have to remember 4 more.

I also want to re-add the list of those that stopped shipping/went out of business as well as a list of links GBO bottles...just like the original blog entry. But that may take a while. I planted a lot of plants & flowers today and I'm friggin' beat lol

If you Accidently Deleted your Blog, you might PM CW and ask if She can dig up a Backup from a Weeks or So ago.

• Informative
    Reactions: smacuser

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    Wow , i feel you , get some rest , i also planted my favorite flowers from Australia( CAnna Lily dark and Green tall grow 6-7 feet )
    , i live In Illinoi but They grow amazing and tall and This Is my 3rd year and it brings
    hummingbird to my Garden Which everyone Is jalous lol , i have never seen live hummingbird until i start planted those flowers , Here Is pic

Attachments

• E90BCDDC-E683-4FDC-90AA-958522320BA2.jpeg
      E90BCDDC-E683-4FDC-90AA-958522320BA2.jpeg
      202.9 KB · Views: 22
    • 968B73DE-F87B-434F-8A58-4B69420A8DFB.jpeg
      968B73DE-F87B-434F-8A58-4B69420A8DFB.jpeg
      171.2 KB · Views: 19
    • 323CE005-87C9-447F-A69B-1CC730A115CD.jpeg
      323CE005-87C9-447F-A69B-1CC730A115CD.jpeg
      69.4 KB · Views: 20
    • CC9141E6-08F0-4672-BFD3-A08235E06C18.jpeg
      CC9141E6-08F0-4672-BFD3-A08235E06C18.jpeg
      83 KB · Views: 19

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021

Sorry maybe I shouldnt post stuff like that , its a E cig juice forum , i apologize.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread