Making your Ecig draw easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Well, I was at a friends house this weekend trying to revive a dead atomizer. Works, but seems clogged as it's hard to inhale from. We tried alot of things with no success. While reading how to make a magnum I stumbled on a post about the 901 carts having a slit instead of a circle. They said the slit was easier to inhale from. So I got an idea. I took my knife and made the circle a little bigger. Not much, just a little. And then the dead atomizer was easier to inhale from.(Still not great but easier). So then I though what about on a GOOD atomizer? Sure enough, spinning the knife around the circle to make it a little bigger made a HUGE HUGE difference. Much easier to inhale from. next thing I am going to try is making the little whole on the atomizer bigger.

Ideas/thoughts? Definetly try to make your cart a little bigger whole and post how wonderful it is :)

send2mark

Jan 22, 2009
I just one of these from smokeanywhere.com and I got say it isn't performing the way I had hopped. Only every once in awhile do I get the simulated smoke. So it feels like I am trying to take a drag off a cigarette that is done. Again, I just got this so I don't know much about them. Would you guys be willing to post a picture of what you did to modify them? These are pretty spending so I don't want to break anything.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I just one of these from smokeanywhere.com and I got say it isn't performing the way I had hopped. Only every once in awhile do I get the simulated smoke. So it feels like I am trying to take a drag off a cigarette that is done. Again, I just got this so I don't know much about them. Would you guys be willing to post a picture of what you did to modify them? These are pretty spending so I don't want to break anything.

First of all, I wouldn't be steaming anything until you know more about what the heck you're doin'.

Secondly...is that an njoy you have? If so...go to "search" above....go to tag search....and put in njoy. You will see several threads come up about it. Read them. They will have some very valuable information for you.

Good luck!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread