Man Cloud Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Man clouds??? Haha. Real men vape mouth to lung 24 to 36mg Nic at 8-12W low vapor and think blowing big clouds with 3mg VG is like you know, kids blowing bubbles, so pretttttyyyy :rolleyes:
Really, because I failed with vaping under those conditions and only could quit when I got a sub-ohm setup with decent vapor production...

vaping is not one size fits all...

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Tootle puffed cloud haha I like it :tumble:
facfb70fcca556bbf703bf5df3e42eba.jpg
This is my little sister tootle puffing a protank at 13w..
ead00d3924bd279bc1421c6d600873ea.jpg
This is me (all 245lbs) causally vaping a RDA at 75w..big difference, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Royalgipsy

Dec 7, 2016
You know bro it's not the size of the cloud that makes you happy, its what you do with it that satisfies. Learn to blow some nice rings and tricks, that's far better than blowing meaningless big cloud, everybody have seen the big ones. But they get satisfaction from the one that know how to use it properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
You know bro it's not the size of the cloud that makes you happy, its what you do with it that satisfies. Learn to blow some nice rings and tricks, that's far better than blowing meaningless big cloud, everybody have seen the big ones. But they get satisfaction from the one that know how to use it properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not one to be into tricks blowin clouds..I vape because I'm addicted to nicotine..Good thick clouds isn't meant for me to show off, but vaping at 125w+ delivers a killer nic hit as well as good flavor..Thick clouds are a by product of that hit..no need to do tricks as it gives me no extra satisfaction at all..lol

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
I'll just rewrite another hit.

There goes the hot tube that warns of a venting
Then comes the sound of hissing hot cell
Toss it out quickly it's 'bout to go thermal
Got to prepare for the coming big bang

Uncap it real quickly an don't think about it
Pull out the battery There's no time to waste
It's getting much hotter there's it's gotta get thrown out
Gotta release it before it's too late

Running, screaming, venting
Uncapping, turning, tossing, going in again
Cloud, live to vape, vape to live, vent or die
Won't you cloud, live to vape,
Vape to live, Vapers highhhhhhhhhhh

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Tugboats have been sighted the evidence of vaping has begun
Many vape battling men their mechs and varitubes all gleam in the sun
Call to arms defend yourselves get ready to stand and vape for your lives
Cloud-off day has come around so be prepared don't run stand your ground

They're coming in from the urban sea
they've come the vapers enemy
beneath the blazing lights
the battle comes it's time to fight
Vapers... Vaping
Vapers... Tootling

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I'm not one to be into tricks blowin clouds..I vape because I'm addicted to nicotine..Good thick clouds isn't meant for me to show off, but vaping at 125w+ delivers a killer nic hit as well as good flavor..Thick clouds are a by product of that hit..no need to do tricks as it gives me no extra satisfaction at all..lol

Definitely agree, a nice thick vape gives me a whole feeling that high pg/high nic never could... It's almost filling if that makes sense lol...

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Definitely agree, a nice thick vape gives me a whole feeling that high pg/high nic never could... It's almost filling if that makes sense lol...
Yeah man! lol
I vape 100% VG with only 2.5 mg of nicotine custom mixed at my local shop..That said I get my nic addiction completely satisfied in 2-3 deep DL pulls, especially with these CloudBeast tanks vaping the .15 ohm T8 coil at 125-135w..Good thick clouds and flavor too....Its great!, lol

Last edited:

steam heat

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015

+1

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah man! lol
I vape 100% VG with only 2.5 mg of nicotine custom mixed at my local shop..That said I get my nic addiction completely satisfied in 2-3 deep DL pulls, especially with these CloudBeast tanks vaping the .15 ohm T8 coil at 125-135w..Good thick clouds and flavor too....Its great!, lol

It's whatever works to keep you off the cigs. All's good if you're happy with your vape.

Reactions: Cheallaigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread