Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
the only tanks i get better clouds with than my rda are the beast tanks and my kanger pro tank 4's. i finally got the rba built right with the big baby beast, the clouds are still decent, but not as much as with the 6 coils of course.
Pick up a Boreas by Augvape and Roxy, throw a decent build in and compare it against those. I think you'll find the clouds to be even better. My cloudiest tank to date...

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Yes i like them as well i have had the most success with them. Can you get Tit1 claptons ?
I've not seen Ti1 claptons, but I see no reason it might not work.

Since you appear to have a Reuleaux, consider, instead, using some stainless steel claptons. Those are readily available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
No, no... get the whomdigiter giginormous 72! It'll handle 32 coils and up to 6 kilowatts. Provide cloud cover for a small 3rd world country.

Point is, another tank is always coming down the line. Find what you're happy with...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
@humax

Right. Dude. I'm not here to make a laughing stock of your inability to produce.

I think everyone here just wants to help so can you show us a video or a pic of this feeble cloud blowing?

Maybe you just underrate your clouds. Let us judge.

Can someone at least explain the BB code for spoiler to him? I so have a feeling I do not want to see what it is of his that he believes is so underrated. :shock:

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Once you go rayon, you'll never complayon....*crickets*

2gud3sl.jpg
Reminds me of Harry Potter....which spell will you use Expelleramus or Abracadabra?

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I'll use Expelliarmus Vapourium! :lol:

Guess that'll make them drop their mod and break it.
I am trying to remember the one that makes the wand (mod) yours. LOL. Hell and I did have to give away my DVDs after watching them so many times.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Reminds me of Harry Potter....which spell will you use Expelleramus or Abracadabra?
I'll choose to sit on the sidelines perfecting the "sucusmenti" spell, which will automatically fill my tank or dripper with juice:) (A variation of the aquamenti spell) I'm more of a "Neville"

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Cmon guys. I know you enjoyed the harry potter movies but dont put this guy off of releasing the new, epic, unseen footage of;

One man and his cloud or,
Bonnie & Cloud or,
Citizen Cloud or,
Lord of the Clouds...

Any more?

Dont put him off :)

:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread