Mark Bugs Chalice retro! Best chalice atomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Looks every bit the instant classic the chalice line represents. I'd wish it had adjustable air, but that's just me.

The machining on MB's stuffz is unparalleled.
I’m happy it doesn’t have afc lol I love it!

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
16978AEB-0F2B-4CA2-BD05-A88962A0A64C.jpeg
I really love everything about this new chalice. Doesn’t gurgle like the iii, I can squonk like crazy and nothing. The 1mm airhole is so good for mtl too. I’m running my same 1ohm 28g kanthal 2mm diameter 7 wrap coil but slightly spaced instead of contact and the flavor is great; I haven’t rewicked in 4 days and it’s still vaping strong.

The screws are awesome too and it came with spares. Mark Bugs really took the best features from the ii and iii and put them together on this chalice retro. In my opinion it’s the best atty I own now.

I don’t believe many were made; so I wouldn’t wait long to buy one if you want one. For all you mtl flavor first vapers I think this is a must.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
View attachment 775349 I really love everything about this new chalice. Doesn’t gurgle like the iii, I can squonk like crazy and nothing. The 1mm airhole is so good for mtl too. I’m running my same 1ohm 28g kanthal 2mm diameter 7 wrap coil but slightly spaced instead of contact and the flavor is great; I haven’t rewicked in 4 days and it’s still vaping strong.

The screws are awesome too and it came with spares. Mark Bugs really took the best features from the ii and iii and put them together on this chalice retro. In my opinion it’s the best atty I own now.

I don’t believe many were made; so I wouldn’t wait long to buy one if you want one. For all you mtl flavor first vapers I think this is a must.

I am to broke right now to order, but how much was this in USD. :?:
I am a fan of Mark bugs stuff, but it is usually a bit pricey.

Thanks
KAS

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I can’t be the only reonaut who loves this atty. I would happily trade every atty I own for more of them lol

It looks great, but I have 4 or 5 hornets in the Armageddon box that fill the niche. 14mm/MTL
If I had the money, I would splash out for one, but Christmas for the kiddies and a new dental implant have me reusing tea bags and mixing my DIY at 50% less flavouring for the time being. :cry::cry:

I went SL/LP in 2015 and now use larger attys.
I found one that lets me squonk over the posts, over the coil and does not leak.
The MantaV2 is unbeatable IMO. :headbang:

Please keep us posted. It's nice to see new products NOT from china.

Cheers
I

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
It looks great, but I have 4 or 5 hornets in the Armageddon box that fill the niche. 14mm/MTL
If I had the money, I would splash out for one, but Christmas for the kiddies and a new dental implant have me reusing tea bags and mixing my DIY at 50% less flavouring for the time being. :cry::cry:

I went SL/LP in 2015 and now use larger attys.
I found one that lets me squonk over the posts, over the coil and does not leak.
The MantaV2 is unbeatable IMO. :headbang:

Please keep us posted. It's nice to see new products NOT from china.

Cheers
I
I understand! I’ve got Christmas and oddly enough dental work to get done myself. However I would bet you that this chalice and a lot of other 14mm attys I have can squonk over the posts and coil without leaks as well. :)

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I can’t be the only reonaut who loves this atty. I would happily trade every atty I own for more of them lol
Maybe @JC Okie might want to try one. Probably her style too. Dare you, double dare you Jan. Hahaha.(Just don’t want @Vapefiend to feel lonely). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread