Mark Bugs Chalice retro! Best chalice atomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Just wanted to add that I was terrible at wicking with cotton I could never get it right and when I did it didn’t last long. With rayon I’ve become a master at wicking.
Also has anyone ever burnt rayon? Even when my coil is completely gunked and I need to rewick when I pull out my rayon its still clean.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Thanks for your responses. Since I have a bag of Cotton Bacon, a bag of Native Platinum and a full box of KGD pads I know I have more cotton that will last a lot longer than I have on earth. So, I guess I will stick with what brung me to the dance. You are right, cotton doesn't last very long, but it works fine with my unflavored juice, which has a pretty good flavor. Again thanks for your input!!

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Thanks for your responses. Since I have a bag of Cotton Bacon, a bag of Native Platinum and a full box of KGD pads I know I have more cotton that will last a lot longer than I have on earth. So, I guess I will stick with what brung me to the dance. You are right, cotton doesn't last very long, but it works fine with my unflavored juice, which has a pretty good flavor. Again thanks for your input!!
I think you’d be cheating yourself by not trying rayon but i understand where you’re coming from.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Sorry, I’m a little late to the party but if you would like to try me rayon efore comitting to pounds of it, just pm me.
And I completely understand sticking with what works for you. Tis why I’m a Reos die hard.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Thanks for the offer Robinowitz, but Im in a happy place now. In fact, I'm reverting back to good ole Right X. I've been using it for a long time and I don't have to worry about burning it like I do with cotton. Plus, it lasts for months since I don't use flavored juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread