Mark Elite (PHIX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace5High

Feb 13, 2012
Manhattan, New York
When I first attempted to go back to vaping, Juul and Phix were definitely tempting. However, the nicotine levels scared me. Then I asked a friend who manages a vape shop by me about the 50mg or so nic they had these in and he explained that it's called "salt nic," which means that there's an added chemical which makes it feel like you're vaping a normal level (such as a 24 mg or less), but that chemical along with the nicotine level is actually very unsafe. Not to discourage you, but just get even a small mod. There's way more flavors to pick from and much safer ingredients in the juice (not to mention it's way more affordable). Also, brands like Vuse, Blue, Juul, etc are made by the cigarette companies. Don't know about you, but I'd never trust them to put anything safe in theirs. Just look around on here and you'll get some ideas as to what equipment to buy. I'm personally using a Smok AL85 battery pack with an Eleaf Melo 3 mini tank and no complaints so far (and I been vaping for a good 6 years already). Mods like mine can be as cheap as $10-$15 a week to maintain.

Attachments

• 20180428_184948.jpg
    20180428_184948.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 22

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Vaping 6 years. You name the pod or mini and I have it lol Anyway, PHIX pods are still available. Hopeful their tobacco taste like, umm? Tobacco :) I stopped using JUUL a couple years back. Over priced no matter how good their nic salts are and far too many issues with the kit. Always shaking out air bubbles etc. Still use an MVE also which is now bought out by Blu (myBlu) but I fill with Fill My Pod or Levelup nic salts or Halo 24mg.

My pod hobby box :) includes...

JUUL
MY VON ERL
MY BLU
PHIX
MY JET
BOULDER ROCK
XFIRE
RUBI

Yes I am embarrassed lol
Ps. MVE or now, MyBlu is my fav still. Works well and easy to refill/rewick. RUBI & XFIRE are junk, IMO. Can't say anything about PHIX yet because I bought pods from Mark10 and so gross the flavor, I barley used the kit. Waiting on real PHIX pods to arrive in mail.

PSS. I only use minis. I have a few tank types. I don't like the size or the button.

Last edited:

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I was interacting with a guy from Phix on another website, and from what he told me, phillip morris does not have the right to use the design of the phix and that they were looking into it. The phix tobacco is not bad. There is a new version of the phix coming soon and he told me that the original pods will still be made and compatible with the new device, but the original phix device will be phased out slowly. So, I guess even if they have some deal with mark ten, I guess they are still staying independent at the same time.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Vaping 6 years. You name the pod or mini and I have it lol Anyway, PHIX pods are still available. Hopeful their tobacco taste like, umm? Tobacco :) I stopped using JUUL a couple years back. Over priced no matter how good their nic salts are and far too many issues with the kit. Always shaking out air bubbles etc. Still use an MVE also which is now bought out by Blu (myBlu) but I fill with Fill My Pod or Levelup nic salts or Halo 24mg.

My pod hobby box :) includes...

JUUL
MY VON ERL
MY BLU
PHIX
MY JET
BOULDER ROCK
XFIRE
RUBI

Yes I am embarrassed lol
Ps. MVE or now, MyBlu is my fav still. Works well and easy to refill/rewick. RUBI & XFIRE are junk, IMO. Can't say anything about PHIX yet because I bought pods from Mark10 and so gross the flavor, I barley used the kit. Waiting on real PHIX pods to arrive in mail.

PSS. I only use minis. I have a few tank types. I don't like the size or the button.
you get used to buttons astoundingly fast. they do require a hand though. I'm smoking a warlock peas atm because its auto and small enough to hold with my lips while typing. its super handy for gaming.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
MARKTEN ELITE is a PHIX knock of. The Elite is slightly bigger so the PHIX pods will indeed not fit. I went to buy PHIX kit and they let me try with the pods I had bought. No go. I can't stand any vape that uses coils. Hate that taste taste!! The coils. Yuck!

So to add to my ever-growing and embarrassing pod collection... Lol I bought the MYLE. It's really good. Performance beats the JUUL big time, etc. Flavor is so so (5% nic salt) but can refil and its a whick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread