Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Has anyone found companies that are delivering to ma?

Got this email from one vendor
Vaping watch policy.JPG

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Got this email from one vendor
View attachment 843225
"Some screwed up state's governor's restrictions aren't binding on me! Nah nah, nah nah, boo boo!"

Love it, as long as they try to do reasonable age verification.

Did we ever solve the interstate commerce rules thing we were discussing? Will the feds come after them?

DDDWho

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2016
At the risk of sounding political it seems that if “progressives” think that if someone anywhere is enjoying themselves they want tax it out of existence or ban it. It’s been that away all of my 79 years. When I started smoking cigs were $0.25 per pack. When I quit $5.00 most of it tax. Alcohol the same. I own guns, they’re talking confiscation. They refuse to let people make their own decisions. They think they know better than you how you should live your life. If I lived in Mass., NY, CA, Illinois or NJ I’d move.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
At the risk of sounding political it seems that if “progressives” think that if someone anywhere is enjoying themselves they want tax it out of existence or ban it. It’s been that away all of my 79 years. When I started smoking cigs were $0.25 per pack. When I quit $5.00 most of it tax. Alcohol the same. I own guns, they’re talking confiscation. They refuse to let people make their own decisions. They think they know better than you how you should live your life. If I lived in Mass., NY, CA, Illinois or NJ I’d move.
It's a bi-partisian effort. Lmao

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Always be careful what you ask for! You might just get it.

Have you ever heard of the 3 famous Chinese Curses?

• May you live in interesting times
  • May you be recognized by people in high places (sometimes also reported as: May you attract the attention of the government)
  • May you find what you’re looking for (often heard as “be careful what you wish for… it may just come true…”)
The irony of these 3 curses is that, on the surface, they can seem like blessings.

The 3 Chinese Curses: Shifting Your Perspective Towards Misfortune/Hardship - Live Your Message

Last edited:

Debbie Lee

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Burbank Ca.
I guess the government hasn’t learned anything from the failed war on drugs that still makes the drug problem way worse than it should be.

I was a opioid addict for many years and tried multiple times rehabs enforcing strict abstinence only programs without much avail. Each relapse got worse until I was homeless with no hope. Now I’m on methadone wth good supports in place and have a life again that doesn’t involve me passing out in random bathrooms for hours after shooting up some crap I got in a back alley. Sure people have opinions and some say it’s worse but all I know is I’d be dead or in jail right now without it. Life is hard my girlfriend was a chronic alcoholic and kept relapsing and doing crazy stuff Everytime she drank. Alcohol is available everywhere yet it can be considered one of the worst drugs out there. I finally had enough and broke up with her only to discover she jumped off a bridge a couple hours later. If I wasn’t stable with support systems in place at the time I probably would’ve went off the deep end.

I started vaping instead of smoking shortly after starting methadone and I am feeling much better than I did smoking. It riles me up when people have to tell me their opinion is right. I don’t go around telling smokers to quit or saying I quit because I know I’ve substituted wth somethings else.

I think I have to right to live happy instead of being sick all the time. I think I’m better use to society now working and not in and out of jail. But people are gonna hate.
You have all the rights in he world to vape be happy and to stay sober and clean one day at a time. I'm a friend of Bill W. 35 years here. Keep it up I am so happy for you.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
You have all the rights in he world to vape be happy and to stay sober and clean one day at a time. I'm a friend of Bill W. 35 years here. Keep it up I am so happy for you.
31 years here. I'm a coffeemaker with a church key

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
That sucks for people in Mass.
That be me:facepalm:. I started making a list of vendors who won't mail to MA. I'm sure there's more but I don't want to look. I got an email from Vista Vapors making a statement about it. Then I tried making a couple of purchases from My Freedom Smokes and Vaporider and they were declined.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
6256f0d4752d1bdcabd62bd49628520b.jpg

I don’t even vape anymore, but this ban is infuriating. It has nothing to do with all the people getting sick and/or dying from black market THC carts. They just used it to push an agenda they’ve had a hard time getting people on board with for years. The health commissioner even told the news this is to prevent children from becoming addicted to nicotine. Attached picture is from this story Gov. Baker Issues Temporary Ban On Vaping Products, Declares Health Emergency
Hello neighbor:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread