Max Blend by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
I need a good recipe using Flavour Arts Maxx Blend for my wife. She is very picky and I cant seem to batch anything she likes. She used to smoke Doral Ultra lite 100's when on anologs. Currently all I have is Maxx, Ry4, Virginia and Mellow. Seems all but Maxx smells to nutty to her. All replies appreiciated! Thanks and have a good day!!

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Have you tried making non tobacco stuff for her? When I first started vaping after 15 years of smoking a pack a day I thought I would want a tobacco type of ejuice but ended up not liking it very much. Since then I've been loving bakery type juices. I've never used the maxx but maybe try adding a lot of caramel and vanilla to sweeten it up? I hope you find something that works for her, best of luck!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
What is she looking for in a vape. Maxx itself is a very lite non descript tobacco flavor on the lines of the anolog she was smoking. What else does she want in the taste. Or ask her what is missing from the taste. It's really hard coming up with suggestions not knowing what she likes.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
She doesn't like sweets or nuttiness just plain ole baccy. I haven't mixed the Maxx yet was going to try just it alone though. I have mixed RY4 caramel, RY4 Bavarian cream, RY4 with both I liked them all but that's just me.

I would just mix the max alone and see how she likes it. You can always build from there once you have her input. You may also want to try just a plain old USA red and see how she like it. Red is closer to a USA cigerette. Hangsen makes a good one.

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
I would just mix the max alone and see how she likes it. You can always build from there once you have her input. You may also want to try just a plain old USA red and see how she like it. Red is closer to a USA cigerette. Hangsen makes a good one.

Getting ready to mix some up now Danny. Got some Red, Seedmans Commercial, DK(TFA),Dark Vapour(FA),Perique Black(FA),Desert Ship(FA), M-type premium(TFA), Black Honey(TFA) for me:),Smooth(TFA), DoubleRY4(TFA), Vape Wizard, RY1 on order...well not yet but in the shopping cart ready to push the button when the finances says I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread