• Button on top for index finger

• Button on bottom for thumb

• Either / Don't have a preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HmmphSea

May 13, 2009
I received an email from Jeff. It seems the button on the new batch of batteries protrudes further than the old batch and looking at the older battery pics form their site that's apparent. Mine stick out a good 1/8". He hadn't caught the difference when the shipment came in, so he says there is a newer PCC that he will send out in replacement.

Thanks, Jeff, I appreciate the contact.

medic23

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Southern KS
I've been using my stick for about 4 days now with no problems. Today however, it has started to not turn on immediatly after the button is depressed. It takes about a second or two after the "click" is heard before the light comes on and vapor production starts. This doesn't happen every time probably every 4th time or so. Also a few times it has "cut out" during draw only to turn back on before end of draw. Just wondering if maybe I have a bad switch?

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
the pcc will not give you the 8hr initial charge. also found that giving a 3 to 4 hr charge every now and then helps (ie don't rely on pcc unit exclusively).

Yes, only use your PCC when you're out and about. When at home, charge your batteries in your charger and re-charge your PCC.

I usually go two days before I re-charge my PCC. I've only drained it once, on the weekend when I was using it to solely charge my batts at home. I wanted to see how long it would last. I would say you get a good 2 days out of a PCC.

medic23

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Southern KS
Have noticed that the top part of button (nearest to the cart) is not very sensitive. It will not always turn the light on, even if button clicks, and will cut out mid draw sometimes. Since noticing this I have been making sure to use the bottom part of button and seems to have solved my problem.
(PS Janty mod can delete this thread if you want)

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Have noticed that the top part of button (nearest to the cart) is not very sensitive. It will not always turn the light on, even if button clicks, and will cut out mid draw sometimes. Since noticing this I have been making sure to use the bottom part of button and seems to have solved my problem.
(PS Janty mod can delete this thread if you want)

>

I had a feeling that was the issue. I've slid my finger off the momentary button a few times myself.

ozrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've been using my stick for about 4 days now with no problems. Today however, it has started to not turn on immediatly after the button is depressed. It takes about a second or two after the "click" is heard before the light comes on and vapor production starts. This doesn't happen every time probably every 4th time or so. Also a few times it has "cut out" during draw only to turn back on before end of draw. Just wondering if maybe I have a bad switch?

I have noticed this exact same thing. I'm vaping away happily and all of a sudden I lose power to the atomizer. Very odd. Tis what we get for being on the bleeding edge ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread