Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a mucho better 2010!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
TY! TY TY for all your hard work! I'm a brand new vaper (only 2 days) and haven't tried any other kinds of PVs, but I don't see any reason to. Your hard work is very appreciated and priceless. Your service is outstanding. Until recently I never thought I wouldn't have a pack of Kools in my purse.

You really have change my life and my DHs!

Merry Xmas!

Lindsay

MachInBlue

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Northern Kentucky
I placed my first order on April 3rd and actually recieved the order on the day the website went live and that was the last day I smoked an analog (after 33 years). After researching the whole e-cig thing for a few days, I have Leaford to thank for his first review of the VaporKing (it's what made me decide on it), and of course Steve, who has always replied promptly to questions, thrown in samples and goodies and just made the whole experience that much better! Thanks, to all of you....
and..
Merry Christmas...

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I know if I had stuck with the 510 I would have gone back to the smokes. Thank God I saw some "cheerleading" posts from Phoenix and Sym and others and found this forum! I love the VK and know that I will never go back! Thank you Steve, for all you do! You go above and beyond in everything you do and I love your concern for all of us!

Mark, Leaford, and Mariano and Mrs. King and Mrs. Mark, I thank you all so much for standing behind Steve and helping to keep us all smiling!

Wishing you all happy Holidays, and the Happiest, Healthiest, most wonderful New Year ever!

Big hugs,
JenJen

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
Here are my wishes for the very best and merriest Christmas to Steve and the V4L Team!!! :)

With everything that you do for your loyal V4L'ers, may the year 2010 be profitable and filled with happiness to you all! :wub:

And to my fellow V4L'ers - Merry, merry Xmas everyone!!!! Peace, joy, happiness and prosperity to you all!

Sylvia

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Merry Christmas to the V4L gang! And thanks for all that you do!

I gave my 70-something year old 55 year Kool smoker dad a VaporKing and two boxes of your menthol carts and some samples of others, and HE LOVES IT! Says its just like smoking a menthol!

Gave him your cards and saved the website on Mom's computer. Had to explain a lot about the USB, batteries and the like but I think they will understand it.

He's been told by the Doctor's since Hip replacement, a stroke and dementia diagnosis to STOP SMOKING, but he just can't. He has no willpower what so ever.

So THANK YOU all for giving his grandchildren the Christmas present of reducing his chances of having another stroke!

Jen

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I am a new V4Ler and should get my package tomorrow but I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and a big thank you to everyone on this forum for answering questions and being so wonderful to us new people. I know we all really appreciate it! May God Bless you all and give everyone a wonderful New Year!

Gina

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I have felt from the very beginning that Steve was a man on a mission. There is no doubt that he and the rest of the team want people to stop smoking above anything else. Going through what he has with suppliers and customs would have been the death of a lesser man's business.

I know we are all grateful to the team for what they do and for Steve's vision, (not to mention his deep pockets).

Merry Christmas too all and give an extra hug to your family today and don't forget all the pets it seems many of us have and love so much too.

And extra kudos to Mark for holding down the fort so well during Steve and Mel's much deserved time off.

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
If the FDA doesn't stop us, pretty soon we'll have the whole world off cigarettes and on the VK.

I was handing out cards in the grocery store parking lot yesterday. Do you honestly think I'd do that for ANY other company? No matter what they are selling? Well... like... NO! Not just no, but HELL NO. :)

Merry Christmas! Thank you for a product that I can take with me and not have to worry about spilling things all over me, if I hadn't found this, I don't know if I would have been able to stay off the cigarettes completely.

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
Each and everyday I am reminded what a profoundly negative impact tobacco had on my life (and future). I had tried EVERYTHING to quit, and then I ordered the VK. I still am amazed at how easy it was (and enjoyable). Thank you Steve, for everything, and my daughter thanks you as well. I wish 2010 to be everything you hope for and so much more.

wolf10851

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.norcalcivic.org
I myself started smoking when I was 12 years old. my parents finally found out that I was a smoker when I was about 16 or 17. my parents were truly disappointed in my being a smoker but I really did enjoy it so I kept smoking. then I went into the Marine Corps. While in boot camp I was forced to quit smoking since I couldn't smoke in boot. I had cigarettes licked. I had quit. but it wasn't by my choice. I looked forward to the day that I graduated boot so I could get a pack of smokes. my parents had arranged a flight back home for me for my boot leave but I knew that if I had flown back with them I wouldn't be able to get my cigarettes. so I booked my own flight. sure enough I graduated boot camp went to the airport and bought a pack of cigarettes. I have been smoking ever since.

my mom has mentioned a couple of times that she wanted me to stop and I knew it was something that she really wanted but I enjoyed it to much.

for about the past year it has gotten worse for me. I don't know why but I had started to smoke more than I used to smoke. I also noticed my health going down. I would go to bed and I could hear myself wheezing. I could hear rasping in my breath. and I could actually hear a popping sound in my lungs. this year I finally started to THINK about quitting smoking. but I still enjoyed it too much.

then I heard an ad on the radio for the smokers savior and the smoke assassin. I looked into both of those however while doing research on them it sounded like they were both shady companies. the good thing though is that I found out about other companies out there. and found this forum. I noticed that Steve and Mark posted in here and actually responded to people. that added a level of trust for me for this company called vapor4life. they were actually willing to "show their faces" to their customers. I figured you HAVE to have a good product if you are willing to post up in a forum with your customers. I took a chance and tried this thing called the vaporking. I really did not have high hopes of it actually allowing me to quit smoking but I decided to try it.

well after I received it and started to use it I have had 2 cigarettes since. that was over a month ago! 30 years of smoking broken just like that!!! :)

Steve Mark and the rest of the crew I want to offer my deepest and sincere thanks to you guys!!!!! I feel you guys are responsible for saving my LIFE!!!!!!

I was so happy on thanksgiving when I was able to tell my parents that I had quit smoking. I am even happier that I can today report to them that I am now a non smoker!!!

Thank you V4L crew you all mean so much to me now!

have a merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah
Dan

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Steve,

You have brought us all a wonderful gift, and saying 'thank you' doesn't cut it. Your tenacity and passion in finding the perfect PV is unparalleled, and because of that, your Vapor King rules.

The Vapor King is the only device I've used since my first vape in April and will continue to use.

It is my sincerest wish for all of the V4L crew and fellow V4Lers to have a most wonderful holiday and a New Year filled with joy and peace.

Continued vaping to all, and to all a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread