• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wow, so many Michigan e-smokers, we do need to have a vapor party soon!!! Love your new avatar WIZ!! Yes everyone sign petition, I have it on the first page of my site too.
My sentiments exactly Katy........Vapor Bash in MI...at least when the weather gets better!Great Job posting the petition on your site....ALL suppliers should have this up..And EVERYONE in MI PLEASE SIGN!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN ALSO!! My Thanks!:)The Wiz!....ps: I thought the new avatar made me look smarter!lol

jesrf

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Wiz,

I should've said I got it from Costco.com, I just checked (use search 'npro') and they're still selling them.... the cartridges too, glad I'm not buying from them anymore though. I would be spending almost as much as I did on my old brand E-clipse ($300 a month....)

jesrf........Welcome to the forum.....keep up the good work..I thought that costco had pulled them from the shelves?:)The Wiz!

rooster

Apr 15, 2009
soon to be esmoker(i can't call it vaping, it just doesnt seem right) from clinton twp. looking at getting a m401 EVO but im still a lil leery and can't pick a site to get one off of(personally, would rather buy one in person but fat chance thats happening.) any suggestions on that? looking forward to giving this a go hopefully i can drop the $6 a pack marlboro medium habit!

I live in otterlake(lapeer)been on this website for 2 weeks looking and decided on the dse901 myself,(just ordered it tonight):D had the same thaught as you did I decided on ordering from vaporoptions.com they seem to have the largest selection and if they are out of something it tels you right away before you order, also when I emailed them with any questions they got back to me in less than A day, very profesional also A us company don"t hesitate at 6 bucks A day 8-o:shock:just do it!!!:):):):)

walkman4169

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
south warren
anyone in michigan know where ecig are sold in stores? btw I dont ecig will get banned. but i think they will get taxed. btw i live in holland any fellow vapers in that area?:)
theres a few kiosk in malls that sell them but i found it much better to get one from one of the suppliers listed on this forum

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just wanted to stop in and say hello!! From Clawson and just started vaping yesterday. It's way different and I think I'm over vaping? Sick to my stomach and weird taste in my mouth but hey it's better than analogs so I'll have to get used to it.

Theo
Congrats to you Theo.....I'm not sure what strength you are using...but over usage might be causing some stomach irregularities....the taste I'm afraid is an aquired one and may take some getting used to...but in the long run I think you will enjoy vaping as a relacement from analogs!....continued success!:)The Wiz!

walkman4169

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
south warren
Dearborn Heights here. : D

New to the forums, and hopefully soon to be new to e-smoking. I'm thinking of picking up a 510 variant as my first e-cig. I just recently discovered vaping and, go figure, as soon as I learn about it this whole FDA nonsense kicks into gear. :rolleyes:
welcome and i wouldnt worry much about the fda..........might wanna check out a 901

BudGreen

May 14, 2009
West Bloomfield here new to forum and to vaping i am so happy to see that so many in MI are into it!! Just ordered two(2) diff units one from electronic-cigz i got the M402 think they are out of Ontario Canada so close for us in the detroit area. Also i ordered a starter kit from BluCig they are located in NC USA i think. Anyway just wanted to say hi to all of you here in MI....GO WINGS!!!!! By the way BluCig has the best(in my opinion) phone customer service i have found so far....not that ive been into it very long but i have done alot of research in a short amount of time. Just my 2 cents on cust service witch is very important to me.... Take Care

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
grew up in brightmoor, which is part of detroit, or is it redford? anyways that was in the 60's, moved to taylor in 72, then a little farther south to flat rock, i now live in newport which is in monroe county right close to the ohio line, i guess i've reached the end , kinda hard to be any further south and still be in michigan.
i just ordered the 901 and some extras today from myvaporstore.com , i hope to be vaping soon, anyone else buy from this site?
if all goes well i will be vaping on my boat at the jobby nooner this year, unless they cancell it like they are trying to do. hmmmmm that reminds me i better get me a water-proof case for my vaping kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread