Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Wonder where that Provari and GLV2 went?????:facepalm: BTW, My friend LOVES the GLV2.
Try getting a couple of Volt batteries and cartos, load them up with 36 mg 555 to take drinking. When I am having one of those "need a cigarette" moments that's what I use. Works every time.

Hmmmmm I wonder lol. Glad they are being enjoyed. I love my Buzzes :) (e cigs) I am trying some new tobaccos Pure cig just doesn't do it for me when I drink anymore. I uses 555 when I first started gonna have to try some again. Thanks for the idea :)

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I will get ya a gift on March 17, 2012. It will be a bottle of OMG, that I am going to buy on September 17, 2011. I know how ya love that aged OMG...

OMG)Not the joose) that is one of the nicest prezzies I will ever get! Aged OMG)the joose) is well.............is wonderous! Especially on a 901 with drip shield at 5.3.......................*drools*................ahem..............not that I am ungrateful, just make sure it is not ruined by extra flavor...........I am a supertaster.............my buds be screamin at even the most gentle vapes like MAW and BBB............NOBODY does it better than KBV IMHO..............that gift will be priceless!

Thanks for the kudos all...............rkayw,bobbye,kellie.............and better late than never..................*hopes they already know I am a bit "scattered"*...............welcome to our home at the Hidey Hole in Fishigan U.S of A.............now which one of ya took mah jooses from under that blanket? Fess up................which one uh ya?

@kellie- I instruct my patients *I do Dr consults for e-cigs*.............choose a place to "smoke"...........have a cig size PV loaded with an analog like flavor there at all times and NEVER vape that flavor except for the rough times.For me it was a stock 510 with an LR atty loaded ith 555 and a dash of menthol.Today, I would try vape placcid as I was a menthol smoker. I also tell patients to never deny themselves a smoke of the stinkie. I still have a pack around as a security blanket. I instruct them to vape first, if they still need to smoke, smell ashtray first then lite up the same one you left last time. This teaches you that vapor tastes better and stink sticks stink and conditions your brain to dislike the stinkie. Worked for me.............I still light one once in a while and put it right out. And.............it has worked for the 151 converts under my wing. 5 went back to smoking, 2 died (of other reasons) 10 got off oxygen and rest are on own.One took a 14 day Mediterranean cruise with her cigarette money she put in a jar! Five are still being consulted with..............which means I get daily phone calls and questions and help them along. Hooray for everyone off stink sticks..............even for a month................everyday without a smoke gives you 20 more minutes to live! Congrats to all that made the choice to be smoke free!:p

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YAY Dalton!
th_congratulations-2.gif

Sounds like a plan to me!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
New to KBV, forums, and vaping...quit on July 5. I have had a couple analogs since then (4 to be exact), but none since July 21. :)

Even cutting down is a big deal, but that one month marker of no cigs, it's a biggie. When I smoked, I had it bad. When I tried to quit using other methods(gum, patch, etc) people would throw cigarettes at me after about 3 days because I was just an unbearable person. When I hit my one month marker, that was the point when I said to myself, "I can really do this!"

Congratulations!

Last edited:

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
Well I'll share :)

Starting vaping one year ago on a 510.Didn't like dripping so switched over to a vapor king(kr808-d)fell off the wagon and started to smoke again due to ran out of juice and needed my nic fit :(.3 weeks ago bought myself a tornado-t ego style ecig and tried to be a good boy but this thing is not working for me at the moment and I'm afraid to say i had a stinkie last night :(.I may need to up my nic lvl's and I REALLY need a new pv to finally stay off the analogs.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Well I'll share :)

Starting vaping one year ago on a 510.Didn't like dripping so switched over to a vapor king(kr808-d)fell off the wagon and started to smoke again due to ran out of juice and needed my nic fit :(.3 weeks ago bought myself a tornado-t ego style ecig and tried to be a good boy but this thing is not working for me at the moment and I'm afraid to say i had a stinkie last night :(.I may need to up my nic lvl's and I REALLY need a new pv to finally stay off the analogs.

Sounds like you need a 5v box mod... That's what I'm rockin atm, although I currently have the 5v booster bypassed because I ran out of standard atties and am having to deal with low resistance atties.

Although, tbh I am getting by with my own awesome homemade kit until I can afford another Provari. They are the kit. lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread