• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini LA Vapers Meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lung shui

Sep 2, 2010
los angeles
I'm going to try and make it. I made up some juice samples to share/trade. I may have to leave early though...[/QUOTE
QV you better be there. I'm bringing my Hi Nic Grape and Banana that I just got yesterday from Vapor Station, but what I really want is Joye Marlboro if anybody can spare a few drops or have prefilled.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

If anyone has CR123 3v (2), I'd love to try my mod with two CR123's at 6v, to be able to decide if I want to spend the $$$ eventually buying some. Haven't tried 6v vapping.

Guess I'd need a HR510 atty as well (happy to pay for it), as I only have LR510's....

I'll bring some of my juice as well, if people wanna try it and/or trade (Boba's Bounty....MsT's Snickerdoodle...BWB)

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆
i got some batts you can try, but ya you'll need some HV attys. i guess you can toot on my setup to get a idea of what 6v's is all about. ( i use HV attys).
i got fudge peanut butter brownies from ms ts, i was suposed to have 3 other come in yesterday but shes backed up. i'd like to try the snickerdoodle and review it along with the bobas bounty.
@vaping monkey ya i knew you got into mixing, i havent it done it for awhile now because im just being lazy. i'd like to see what you got brewing. i'm bringing my laptop, dont know if bostons has wifi though? but i'd like to get a couple of videos up with ya if we could.

oh yeah, i got a full bottle of johnson creek black cherry if anyone wants to trade for sumthin.....i'm open.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just heard on the news that it's going to be 81 in LB today, but it's always a little cooler near the water...

It looks like none of my other gal pals are going to make it, and I probably won't get there until about Noon... so just make sure that you save some of those "goodies" for me!!

See ya soon!! View attachment 23157

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!! Hey guys...you were all great!!! Im going to post pics tomorrow as well as edit the vids to compile into one good vid..thanks everyone..you guys were all cool...Chris, Josh, Murray, Tai, Lungshuei (i think thats how you spell it), schell, matt, and the rest...you ugys rock!! and thanks for the info and stuff.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Aight Guys... Heres my measly set of pics...

"Socal Vapers Club Mini Meet"

HighLights:

Ty's Awesome Hella Rare GGTS NIckel PLated: I want I want sooo bad !!!! LOL

IMG_0140 by rippspeed1, on Flickr

Matt's VapeMate : ( awesome stuff brotha ... just get better bottles so it'll work better)

IMG_0144 by rippspeed1, on Flickr

I had awesome Fun too bad it was too short... I'd like to thank Joker for sharing his EJoker's Blend, Mostangrpirate for sharing his TV samples, TY for hooking up the Drip tips, Chri$ for hooking up the 510 cartos and videos, and VpingMonkey for doing video...

p.s. Hey Ty you need to find Danco #67 ... And dont forget when you get you 901 connector to send me my connector back and I'll send you a fuse kit...

Last edited:

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
had a blast! just made it home!

those pics look great Ripp!
We should attach the photos to the social group. So they are all in one place... and the people who didn't make it can look at them, and get jealous!

post them here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/southern-cali-vapors.html

Right above + POST NEW DISCUSSION is a button that says + ADD PICTURES <---- click that one!

Had a blast everyone!

thanks to all who made it out! Shout out to Gina, and Adam for hooking her up with an eGo!

See ya next month, im sure...
Ty

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
had a blast! just made it home!

those pics look great Ripp!
We should attach the photos to the social group. So they are all in one place... and the people who didn't make it can look at them, and get jealous!

post them here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/southern-cali-vapors.html

Right above + POST NEW DISCUSSION is a button that says + ADD PICTURES <---- click that one!

Had a blast everyone!

thanks to all who made it out! Shout out to Gina, and Adam for hooking her up with an eGo!

See ya next month, im sure...
Ty

When I get home brotha cant seem to load it on here at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread