Mod for mtl use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Hello atmists...as a niewbie I want to ask if it's ok to use vaporesso gen 200w mod for mtl use....I want a good double battery mod if anyone can suggest any and I hope it's available in my country....help me I want something good cause my coolfire z50 has some delay in firing and also I feel like the power is not consistent...

Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello atmists...as a niewbie I want to ask if it's ok to use vaporesso gen 200w mod for mtl use....I want a good double battery mod if anyone can suggest any and I hope it's available in my country....help me I want something good cause my coolfire z50 has some delay in firing and also I feel like the power is not consistent...

Any 2 battery mod will work for mtl use... I use dual battery mods all the time just because I'm lazy and enjoy a long battery life... lol.

As for what mod is best, it depends on your lifestyle really and what you want out of a mod, plus what kind of price range your looking to stay within...

One of my favorite dual battery mods is the revenant cartel, if you can find one still, although many don't like the battery door; but I've never had any issues with it. Geekvape is an excellent brand, as well as vaporesso for something less expensive...

Or, if your really into temp control you can pick up either a Dani box (I think they made a dual battery anyway), or any mod with a 250C DNA board...

There's plenty out there regardless of what you like... just don't buy any Smok mods (freinds dont let freinds buy smok)..

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread