Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrebandre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
United States
That's good to know....I want the Spheroid for traveling purposes and also I like a variety of flavors throughout the day so would need more than one option ready on a daily basis:laugh: I did finally get myself a magnify glass with light to work with these smaller attys...my eyesight certainly isn't what it used to be...

The more the merrier.
The Spheroid especially is somewhat difficult to work on but to carry around without worrying about spilling juice is most suitable.
And it pairs nicely with the MS.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
How about the MicroStick with 18500 batteries? :)

mse_03.jpg

It's white on the photo because its not anodyzed yet. It will be black in the final version.

The price of the extender is $30.

We start collecting subscriptions for the MicroStick 18500 extender here:
MicroStick 18500 extender (pre-order; shipping till November, 30) - Mini ECIG

It will be available for pre-orders soon, so it will be possible to add it to the existing orders here:
Add MicroStick 18500 extender to existing order - Mini ECIG

Also now you can follow us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MiniEcig

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
MicroSticks and extenders are on sale

The pre-orders for MicroSticks are available again.
Also we start taking pre-orders for the MicroStick 18500 extenders. Currently we have a version for the second run of the MicroStick.
We are still researching if it is possible to make a version of the extender for the MicroStick of the first run. Probably it will be a separate product because of small differences in the pin length, etc.
You can buy the extender here:
MicroStick 18500 extender (pre-order; shipping till November, 30) - Mini ECIG
Or you can add it to the existing order here to save on shipping:
Add MicroStick 18500 extender to existing order - Mini ECIG
The automatic handling of payments is temporary unavailable. You will receive the instructions for the payment after you place an order.
Also we have several new photos from production.
The MicroSticks have passed the first operation on surface ("satin"):
20131106_2nd_run_01.jpg

On this week MicroSticks will be sent for anodyzing.
The production of MiniGens is also in progress:
20131106_2nd_run_02.jpg

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
I'm getting so excited for my MicroStick....my little stealth beauty...do I want the extension...oh heavens just can't decide...decisions..decisions...

Me too! I went ahead and just got the extension. Will I ever use it? Dunno :p It'll be good to have the option though.

And Spheroids at the end of the week! Win! I'm so giddy with excitement it's a little embarassing :p

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Maybe not! The website won't let me Make an order for the extender, it just tries to put me on the waiting list.
Help me little donkey! I'm order #302.
We run out of extenders. Get in the list and we will see how many people are waiting for it. We plan runs according to these requests and of course according to available resources. I'm pretty sure that we will have more extenders, just not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread