Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
We have several photos from production. The bottom caps are back from anodyzing. The anodyzing of MicroSticks is in progress.
20131118_2nd_run_01.jpg

20131118_2nd_run_02.jpg

The production of MiniGens is also ongoing.
20131118_2nd_run_03.jpg

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
We started working with Parish, who produces handmade leather cases.
This is the first model of the case designed specially for the MicroStick.

m1_01.JPG

m1_04.JPG

Leather is warm in hand and and it can make your mod a bit brighter if you want it to.
The cases are available in two colors: black and sandy.
There are two sizes:
  • for the MicroStick
  • for the MicroStick with 18500 extender
The belt loop is optional. It could be very neat if you don't have pockets for your pocket mod :)

Note: the cases are produced in Russia and will be shipped directly from Russia. Shipping is $8.
Please, subscribe to stock updates if you're interested.
We expect to start the sales for the cases before November, 30.

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
The cases are cute...probably not something I'd use as it will either be the pocket or purse that is if it ever leaves my hand;)

I agree. As much I love a nice sandy/camel colored leather I kinda like the feel of cild hard metal when I'm holding a mod.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
The cases are cute...probably not something I'd use as it will either be the pocket or purse that is if it ever leaves my hand;)

The case can stay on the MicroStick while vaping or while in the pocket.
Though I can understand if you don't need a case :)

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Oh good reminder...so used to bottom button mod I was thinking just about carrying it...hmmm...

Ok, then I can add that in general there is no need to take the mod out of the case at all. You can change the batteries also while the mod is in the case ;)

Linx8

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
New Jersey - USA
These are the last parts of MiniGen, MicroStick and extender.
MicroStick plus pole conductor:
20131121_2nd_run_01.jpg

MiniGen isolators:
20131121_2nd_run_02.jpg

Extenders plus pole conductor:
20131121_2nd_run_03.jpg

Now we are preparing for shipping. Tomorrow we will close upgrades to EMS to simplify things a bit.

Love it, Is there any extra one to order?
Thanks

Linx8

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I'm pretty sure you want to keep your product line streamlined and simple, but is there any chance a non-anodized Microstick can be produced? Would there be any issues with leaving the metal bare? I have a Microstick on order, but I do love the polished metal look. It's kind of a disease with me.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I'm pretty sure you want to keep your product line streamlined and simple, but is there any chance a non-anodized Microstick can be produced? Would there be any issues with leaving the metal bare? I have a Microstick on order, but I do love the polished metal look. It's kind of a disease with me.
It's made of aluminium so it needs anodyzing. Also the anodyzing is an insulator between positive and negative poles.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Today we have many news.
1. Upgrade to EMS shipping is closed

2. MiniGens have passed assembling. After engraving which is planned to be finished on Sunday, they will be ready for shipping.
20131123_2nd_run_01.jpg

3. We got first photos of anozyzed extenders
20131123_2nd_run_02.jpg

20131123_2nd_run_03.jpg

4. Purgen made several photos of the extenders and recorded a video of assembling
mse_05.jpg

mse_06.jpg

mse_07.jpg

mse_08.jpg

mse_09.jpg

mse_10.jpg

5. The first batch of MicroSticks is back from anodyzing. On Friday we completed their assembling.
20131123_2nd_run_04.jpg

On Sunday we plan to do the engraving and the first batch of the MicroSticks will be ready for shipping!
The MicroSticks will come from anodizing in 3-4 batches. The last batch is expected on Friday, 29th of November.
Anodyzing is one of a few operations which is out of our control. It looks like we have a small delay in this area.
So we will ship the most part of the orders before the end of November and the rest will be shipped on the first week of December. We are sorry about this delay.
On the other hand, the quality of anodyzing is superb!

6. We have many orders, so the shipping itself will take about a week.
Shipping will be started on November, 26.
EMS orders will be shipped first. To simplify the shipping process Israel post requested to ship orders grouped by countries.
So the orders will be grouped, though we will try to respect the order of payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread