Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
A part of MicroSticks have passed the engraving. They are already packed and will be shipped tomorrow.
We will start with EMS orders.
The MiniGens are not ready yet. The engraving of MiniGens is planned to be finished this week. For now we do not ship orders with MiniGens.

20131125_2nd_run_01.jpg

The next batch of MicroSticks has arrived from anodyzing and already passed the engraving. After packaging they will be also shipped. Probably, it will happen on Thursday.

20131125_2nd_run_02.jpg

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
I managed to snag a brand new Spheroid from Vapour Art so I'm ready for the Micro Stick!

Anxiously awaiting a shipping notice...

In a moment of weakness last night, I decided to snag a Spheroid while they were in stock. Look forward to comparing it to the minigen. Besides, you can never have enough attys.....

Sent from the backwoods of Maine.

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
callmecletus I think you'll be happy having both the Micro Gen and Spheroid to use with the Micro Stick. I know I like to have multiple flavors throughout the day.

Yup, I have never been an adv kinda guy..... generally have 5 - 6 flavors I rotate through out the day. How do you like the Spheroid? From everything I have read, seems like a well performing little kit.

Tanrichguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Rochester, NY
In a moment of weakness last night, I decided to snag a Spheroid while they were in stock. Look forward to comparing it to the minigen. Besides, you can never have enough attys.....

I have to say the Spheroid is one tasty atty. I found setup to be quite straightforward. An added bonus is no leaks.

Glad I decided to go with the faster shipping. Here's hoping I see a tracking number in the next couple days.

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
Yup, I have never been an adv kinda guy..... generally have 5 - 6 flavors I rotate through out the day. How do you like the Spheroid? From everything I have read, seems like a well performing little kit.

Spheroids fit nicely in 18500 battery cases if you want to carry more than one with you to swap out flavors.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Thank you for all the updates LittleDonkey! It makes the waiting a little more bearable.

Do you anticipate the EMS microstick/minigen orders shipping next week?

MiniGens should have been ready by now. The only missing thing is the engraving.
It's performed on a special equipment (not the same as for the MicroSticks) and the problem is that the expert who was planned for this job has some private issues exactly this week. We hope that things will become better for her in a couple of days and then the job will be done this week.
This kind of delays is hardly predictable :-(
The current plan is to solve this in the end of this week and ship orders on the next week.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Hey, little donkey,
Can I upgrade my shipping? I'm going to costa rica on the 14th and was hoping to get my microstick by then, I dont want it sitting outside my front door for two weeks.
All EMS orders are already shipped. US orders are packed in mostly will be shipped tomorrow.
I'm afraid it's a bit too late :-(
Hope, it will be delivered before you leave. There are more than 2 weeks for this.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Hello... I'm interested in the Hamoriko mech mod.

"This mechanical mod is a part of the planned universal vaping system with options for mesh or silica wicks. Hamoriko can be used separately with any atomizer having 510 connector or as a hybrid system. The main goal is to provide a well-made practical system at reasonable price."

When will the mech mod itself be available, and what more can you tell me about the atomizer - is it a larger version of the MiniGen?

Thanks

Tanrichguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Rochester, NY

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Thanks. Just to make sure people know, if you're using an iPhone with Safari browser the link will come up in Hebrew with no way to change to English.

I figured it out once I got to a desktop computer.

Cheers!
Thanks for the information. I will distribute it with tracking numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread