Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Nice work!
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso
pablo-picasso-profile.jpg

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Pablo Ruiz Picasso

I think we have a winner here!

Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso
pablo-picasso-profile.jpg

It seems you're only 22 minutes late buGG. (probably the time it takes to write that long name...lol) Hard luck I guess. But still, finding the picture is an achievement in itself.

Last edited:

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
Ruiz is only the paternal surname, and Picasso being the maternal surname. Spanish naming conventions are differént from most other Western traditions, but just including Ruiz wouldn't be identifying the middle name (in this case names) at all. Per the contest rules, the winning post must identify the full name, not just the first, or last, but middle name as well. Sorry LaurieOK, this kind of thing sucks and it just happened in last month's contest, but I was just making certain that I followed the rules. :(

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
I also thought I was following the rules...first, middle, and last name. According to wiki:
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso known as Pablo Ruiz Picasso

If I wasn't following the rules and if it is Pablo Ruiz Picasso, then congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread