Mothers Milk WTA Game/Chit chat this and that... Read post one first please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
The discovery of various wall carvings or friezes discovered in the Hathor Temple of Dendera Temple Complex in Egypt has revealed one especially fascinating piece of information about the ancient Egyptians. A large part of the friezes are in the Dendera Temple Complex. These show that the ancient Egyptians obtained lighting by using bulbs and the arc light technique.

The Temple of Hathor shows that high-voltage insulation was used, just like that of today; this is supported by a rectangular column resembling a light bulb (believed to have been used as an insulator and known as the Djed Column.) This astonishing resemblance to the light bulbs we use today.The Djed Column insulator, bulb and twisting wire was used to create light.So yeah,I believe they did have it.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
dendera_light_001.jpg

dendera_light_002.jpg

The Austrian electrical engineer Walter Garn studied the friezes in great detail, and reproduced the Djed Column insulator, bulb and twisting wire. The model he built did indeed work and emit light.
also here is a really cool articale about it.

Lights of the Pharaohs: the Electric Lights in Egypt? Guest article by Frank Drnenburg

Does anyone believe they had light bulbs and electricity in ancient Egypt?

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
The discovery of various wall carvings or friezes discovered in the Hathor Temple of Dendera Temple Complex in Egypt has revealed one especially fascinating piece of information about the ancient Egyptians. A large part of the friezes are in the Dendera Temple Complex. These show that the ancient Egyptians obtained lighting by using bulbs and the arc light technique.

The Temple of Hathor shows that high-voltage insulation was used, just like that of today; this is supported by a rectangular column resembling a light bulb (believed to have been used as an insulator and known as the Djed Column.) This astonishing resemblance to the light bulbs we use today.The Djed Column insulator, bulb and twisting wire was used to create light.So yeah,I believe they did have it.

Exactly... They weren't doing it with torches or mirrors. And some battery cells have been found. It has been postulated that they were electroplating gold 5000 years ago...

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Egyptian hieroglyphs are awesome, if you get the chance check out where the oldest battery was discovered..... Mesopotamia. The Sumerian language is also one of the hardest to decipher....Zecharia Sitchin cracked it.....check out his series of books on ancient Sumer ( Iraq). Vape on......

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using Tapatalk

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
Anybody know how big a pyramid inch is and how they came up with it?

"Supposedly it was one twenty-fifth of a "sacred cubit", 1.00106 imperial inches, or 2.5426924 centimetres." Apparently some pyramidologists claimed to have discovered predictions of major historical events encoded within the Great Pyramid of Giza using what they termed "pyramid inches" (one British inch = one solar year) to calculate the passage of time.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
One idea that the pyramid contains a standard of measure,thus considered for the standards of weights and measures.Another is a mystic correlation between the design of the pyramid and the revolutions of Sirius, the judge-god of the dead.Another could be the shape of the pyramids has suggested that of tongues of fire,that the pyramids were erected to the sun. The writer Syncellus informs us that Venephres built the pyramids of Co-chone. Co-chone means house of Chon, the sun. Thus it was a monument to the deity whose name it bore.Many theories abound though.

But what ever the case it sure lines up with the belt of orion,exactly.Here is my theory:The complexity, precision and size of the Great Pyramid are contrasted to the simplicity of pharaohs’ tombs. It is proposed that it is a plutonium mill. Its perfection of construction and choice of materials are compared against all other pyramidsThe internal geometry of the pyramid is given correspondence to the process steps of breeding plutonium, separating plutonium from other material, disposing of radioactive waste, using water and producing hydroelectric power. The practical value of plutonium and the economic justification of the pyramid are discussed. Later attempts by the Egyptians to recreate the power and value of the pyramid are analyzed. Scientific methods for testing whether or not nuclear fission occurred within the pyramid are defined.

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
It is believed the pyramid was built as a tomb for Fourth Dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Khufu and was constructed over a 20-year period
I have heard about this time line in the Great pyramid. Suppose to have all the significant events in history imbedded in it based on the Pyramid inch.
Anybody want to postulate what the purpose of the great pyramid at Giza is?

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
its not unusual for vendors to post your comments about shipping taste quality etc on their website. but yes thats a great idea a review page would be perfect

I didn't know that it was usual for vendors to take comments from here on ECF. Thanks for the info Reddhott:)
I thought a person had to go to a site to put their review on there lol.

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
I see my name is there too and that's okay! Would love to review it, I want to get some honeydew to mix it with!
Not sure about famous, but I was quite shocked to see my username on your site when I have not posted a "review." Is there a way to post reviews on your website DrBeaker?

its not unusual for vendors to post your comments about shipping taste quality etc on their website. but yes thats a great idea a review page would be perfect

I didn't know that it was usual for vendors to take comments from here on ECF. Thanks for the info Reddhott:)
I thought a person had to go to a site to put their review on there lol.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Hi guys I dont want to shock anyone. If you dont want me to put your username and comments up on the website just let me know I will gladly remove it. Try to google your username and ecf I think you should see a bunch of your posts.
I have the ability to set up a blog we will call it reviews. I will see if I can open it to registered users.
yeah I want to try that. Thanks for the idea.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Hi guys I dont want to shock anyone. If you dont want me to put your username and comments up on the website just let me know I will gladly remove it. Try to google your username and ecf I think you should see a bunch of your posts.
I have the ability to set up a blog we will call it reviews. I will see if I can open it to registered users.
yeah I want to try that. Thanks for the idea.

I googled my username but all those hits that showed up from all over the world are not "me" , "just sayin" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread