Mr snuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get a shipping notice awhile back but accidentally deleted it. It scared me when they deleted the account. So snuffstore is a better place to order from? Are there any American based snuff stores? I dont mind waiting for the orders to ship was just trying to kick Cigs and I am out of rolling tobacco with only a few left. Hate to go
Buy another bag of tobacco. I have also looked around for some swisher honey snuff at tobacco shops but only found a American dry scotch that melted my face since I thought it would be like the others I have tried. Lesson learned.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
I did get a shipping notice awhile back but accidentally deleted it. It scared me when they deleted the account. So snuffstore is a better place to order from? Are there any American based snuff stores? I dont mind waiting for the orders to ship was just trying to kick Cigs and I am out of rolling tobacco with only a few left. Hate to go
Buy another bag of tobacco. I have also looked around for some swisher honey snuff at tobacco shops but only found a American dry scotch that melted my face since I thought it would be like the others I have tried. Lesson learned.

If you'll pm your address to me ,i'll send you out some snus (if you wanna try it) and some different toque snuffs to tide you over untill your mrsnuff order gets in.
as far as the american snuff stores, i think pact killed most of them off.nicotinerush does still have a po box in south carolina but i don't have a clue where their stock ships from.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well lilbrown has a very select few and there is a poschlusa website but I don't know where they ship from. If you can find a specialty tobacco shop then sometimes they will have some.

Felt, I didn't think the W.E. Garrett sweet was too bad and the red seal I found locally wasn't awful. However, the swisher honey bee is much better.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    ok - i just found the emails from mr snuff :

the old site is still up and my login is still working there :
    Mr Snuff UK

i guess the logins didn't carry over to the new site:
    Mr.Snuff - Largest Selection of Nasal Snuff-Dry Snuff-Accessories

as a point of interest, my order was placed on the 27th and was shipped out on the 31st.so that makes it 12 days out right now and it looks like delays of up to a month aren't unheard of :

Dear Valued Customer,

Your MrSnuff Order has been shipped!

Delivery is usually 2-10 business days, depending on your location, but since we have no control over mail services this is an estimate only.

Please note: if your local customs stops your parcel for screening this can cause delays of 4 weeks or more. Please wait for the Post Office standard of 28 business days before contacting us. There is nothing we can do, and they will not respond to any queries before that time has passed.

There is no tracking number unless you have chosen this option. For more detailed information about shipping, please go to our website.

We appreciate your support!
    Thank you,
    The Mr. Snuff Team

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    no sir. no more than snuff gets used around here,it's no biggie if it doesn't show up for a while.After reading up on them on snuffhouse it seemed as if they have shipping issues alot so i was kind of prepared to wait.also,since usps tracking is so horrible anyway, i didn't figure it would be worth the extra cost.

Still waiting as well. I believe I to am going to join in on ordering from another retailer. Just looked back at my bank statements and the order was processed on the first of February. So assuming it has been two weeks since the order shipped. Hopefully it arrives soon.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    Still waiting as well. I believe I to am going to join in on ordering from another retailer. Just looked back at my bank statements and the order was processed on the first of February. So assuming it has been two weeks since the order shipped. Hopefully it arrives soon.

man that sucks.their selection is great but, i guess if you can't get any of their selection it doesn't really matter :p
    on the upside - you should have something from me in the next day or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread