Status
Not open for further replies.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
YEH!! Getting snuff packages is so much fun! Sorry about the cold that does stink.
Yes the BonBon is wonderful stuff, has a scent of Rose to me, I love it!
Yepster that appears to be a Vizsla in your avatar picture!
I know right!!!! Huge order and it's just sitin' here...maybe a menthol will break this up??? LOL...

Had to google that type of dog and they are cute ..lol!!! No it's a 75lbs. standard poodle...(passed last year at 13) & a Weimaraner....yours is a Pitbull mix..maybe....very kewl pic. I must say.:D

just saw your sig. I got it very KEWL!!!! Dogo Argentino :)

Last edited:

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I know right!!!! Huge order and it's just sitin' here...maybe a menthol will break this up??? LOL...

Had to google that type of dog and they are cute ..lol!!! No it's a 75lbs. standard poodle...(passed last year at 13) & a Weimaraner....yours is a Pitbull mix..maybe....very kewl pic. I must say.:D

just saw your sig. I got it very KEWL!!!! Dogo Argentino :)

yes the Weims and Vizsla's look a lot alike except for color. Weims are nice dogs, had one many many years ago. He has since passed on.

I need to get a good avatar with both my dogs in it, the dog in the pic is not mine, although that is the kind of dog mine is. My Hektor does not have the cropped ears so he does not look as intimidating as the Dogo in the avatar does.

You might try some of the menthol as at least you will be able to get some of the scent and it just might help the old nose a bit.

Good luck with the cold, hope it passes soon.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
Ok...I'm new to snuff and placed my first order with Mr. Snuff. I ordered 14 different kinds all across the board. My package came yesterday...I was very happy!!!! Why this blows??? I have had a head cold for 1 day now and can't breath or smell ANYTHING!!!! LOL!!!! I never get sick....I can't believe the timing here ...DANG!!!!! Ok...so here sits all this snuff and all I can do is admire it.

I did get a free big sample of Molens Bon Bon....anybody try that one???

same thing happened to me! i got my first order, then i got a week-long head cold... i learned which snuffs i could taste while sick, and which i couldn't. then, when i got over my cold, i had to re-experience each snuff's true beauty.

Certain menthols cleared out my sinuses for sure. The one that worked best for my cold was the Poschl Ozona Orange. I would take a sniff, walk outside to shovel the snow, and I was immediately cleared up! Other menthols seem to clog me up MORE...

I also find that certain non-menthols, mostly american sweet scotches, tend to clear out my nose very well. Like Swisher TOPS sweet, or conwood's sweet peach really work nicely to clear out my nose.

weird!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
In many snuff reviews, people mention flavour and taste. Am I supposed to be tasting something in my mouth, too? I cant taste anything with Toque Natural and Lavender. I feel like I'm missing something.
BS......Toques in general(with a few exceptions)seem to lose thier scent rather quickly.It's more of a flavor scent for me.Some snuffs such as American scotches/sweets are made for nasal and oral use.The only time I experience any flavor in the mouth(I never use snuff as dip),is after a pinch travels through the sinuses into the back of the throat.....sometimes it's pleasing(Honey Bee)...most times it's not!

:)The Wiz!

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
I have that same problem with all of the Molens snuff's Dred......Quite "Dreadfull"(pun intended),when they hit the back of the throat!

8-oThe Wiz!

I love the Choco I got, it just clogs me up real bad. It won't stop me from using it, I just need to get ssome more hankie's. I guess it's off to Hobby Lobby.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I love the Choco I got, it just clogs me up real bad. It won't stop me from using it, I just need to get ssome more hankie's. I guess it's off to Hobby Lobby.
Me too Skrymr.....I'm just careful on how I approach it.I have switched from the "Pinch" to the "Press in Place" method.....so far no nasty throat drip!

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I sent my pack of Packards Club to Iraq and it was a hit. My son normally shares very well but last I heard the Packards was in his pocket and he is hoarding it all until I can get him more out there.

I liked it myself but it was not high on my list of favorites. I am really getting in to these 5 Photo snuffs at the moment. So far those and my faithful Windmills are the best!
F&Ts and WOS Brunswick are tied for third

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I sent my pack of Packards Club to Iraq and it was a hit. My son normally shares very well but last I heard the Packards was in his pocket and he is hoarding it all until I can get him more out there.

I liked it myself but it was not high on my list of favorites. I am really getting in to these 5 Photo snuffs at the moment. So far those and my faithful Windmills are the best!
F&Ts and WOS Brunswick are tied for third
I just received my 5 Photo Himmalaya and I agree it's fantastic....can't seem to put it away!!!!!! and its packed like a brick!!!! had to take some out and put it in a smash box.

So, Windmills..is that Molens??? What flavs??

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I just received my 5 Photo Himmalaya and I agree it's fantastic....can't seem to put it away!!!!!! and its packed like a brick!!!! had to take some out and put it in a smash box.

So, Windmills..is that Molens??? What flavs??

Molens

all flavors although I am not crazy about the clove one.
My favs at this moment
Pepermunt
ChocochremeL
AP
Macuba
BonBon
and then the rest in pretty much any order

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Molens

all flavors although I am not crazy about the clove one.
My favs at this moment
Pepermunt
ChocochremeL
AP
Macuba
BonBon
and then the rest in pretty much any order
Wow DG......I thought the Chococreme was #1 for you.....I must have the Pepermunt with my next order.Have you had the Virginia blend Choco yet?

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Wow DG......I thought the Chococreme was #1 for you.....I must have the Pepermunt with my next order.Have you had the Virginia blend Choco yet?

yes my first love was the Virginia blend Chococreme but the L blows it out of the water, and although I love the Chococreme I still rank the Pepermunt as my number one snuff. It is also the L tobacco base, gives that same wonderful long lasting tobacco scent but the mint is so very refreshing in the nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread