Not open for further replies.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Thank you so much Mare. Those pictures are awesome!! Tommy
Ok. I got home to a wonderful little package today! Thought I would share...my new masterfully crafted banded malachite drip tip.

Gorgeous!

a8ebyzun.jpg

me3ahabu.jpg

4y9umapu.jpg

And on my mango box which is also an amazing work of vaping art by Tommy!
ydevunuq.jpg

y8udumup.jpg

Thank you Tommy! Superb!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Would you come out and play if I said one of these tip and tank combo's will be going to our Mad Lib winner tomorrow?
Both tips are turned out of a material called M3 Metal. The one on the left is Damascus Steel sitting on a 3.5 ml AClear clearomizer and the one on the right is
Carbonite sitting on aVapeonly BCC Mega Clear Cartomizer. Come out tomorrow and have some Mad Lib fun with us. Around 12:00 Eastern.. Dare YA..
I turned these tips today and figured I would try to live up to the hype of last week. Good luck Tommy
DSCN02201_zps53a73331.jpg

Last edited:

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
Hi Tommy :) My wife MrsCasey bought the Banded Black and White TruStone Drip Tip from you for the top of my iHybrid Mod. She said you wanted me to post it here when I got it on the Mod. Let me just quickly tell you that this is a very special Mod to me. I purchased the plain black tubes to dress down the Mod and protect the tubes that came with it. MrsCasey contacted the engraver for iHybrid and had him engrave a design on the tubes that is the same as the Tattoo I got in Hawaii on the one year Anniversary of my Father's passing while on vacation there. The Tattoo is a Maile Band (used to celebrate and to honor someone) with the hook necklace he was wearing and had purchased there wrapped around the Band. Your Drip Tip on top of this Mod really completes the look. Not only does it look like it was made for the Mod but it also is very comfortable and the draw is great. I am more then pleased with your Drip Tip, it is truly a work of art. Thank you Tommy for all the time and patience you put into making these Tips just right, it shows.

TwoStepsHook_zpsc92cb8de.jpg

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Hi Tommy :) My wife MrsCasey bought the Banded Black and White TruStone Drip Tip from you for the top of my iHybrid Mod. She said you wanted me to post it here when I got it on the Mod. Let me just quickly tell you that this is a very special Mod to me. I purchased the plain black tubes to dress down the Mod and protect the tubes that came with it. MrsCasey contacted the engraver for iHybrid and had him engrave a design on the tubes that is the same as the Tattoo I got in Hawaii on the one year Anniversary of my Father's passing while on vacation there. The Tattoo is a Maile Band (used to celebrate and to honor someone) with the hook necklace he was wearing and had purchased there wrapped around the Band. Your Drip Tip on top of this Mod really completes the look. Not only does it look like it was made for the Mod but it also is very comfortable and the draw is great. I am more then pleased with your Drip Tip, it is truly a work of art. Thank you Tommy for all the time and patience you put into making these Tips just right, it shows.

TwoStepsHook_zpsc92cb8de.jpg

All I can say is WOW what an honor... I thank you for sharing that story with me if there is anything else I can make fore you let me know. Over the years I have many items I made for special occasions or just to go along with an item to "finish it off". Like I said before I am honored to have something I created compliment something that is so special to you. It does look good and again WOW The picture looks like it should be on the front cover of a magazine. Everything else aside Family comes first and I think you have created an awesome story and tribute to your dad. I did something similar like that for my Mother in Law when she passed away. I got the family together and we designed a custom Urn. I put a lot of thought into it and it gave me time to reflect on the good times. So I know what this means to you. Once again Thank You Tommy

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
All I can say is WOW what an honor... I thank you for sharing that story with me if there is anything else I can make fore you let me know. Over the years I have many items I made for special occasions or just to go along with an item to "finish it off". Like I said before I am honored to have something I created compliment something that is so special to you. It does look good and again WOW The picture looks like it should be on the front cover of a magazine. Everything else aside Family comes first and I think you have created an awesome story and tribute to your dad. I did something similar like that for my Mother in Law when she passed away. I got the family together and we designed a custom Urn. I put a lot of thought into it and it gave me time to reflect on the good times. So I know what this means to you. Once again Thank You Tommy

That's a great idea to make a custom Urn. It helps a lot with the healing to do something special in honor of a loved one. I did the tattoo and mod for my father and for my mother in law we put together a video with pictures and some of her favorite songs.

Yeah, actually if you get in any TruStone that is white or cream with a rust/brown to go with the mod in my signature banner I may be very interested in it. If you put one like that on your site if you could PM me and MrsCasey to let us know it's up that would be great.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
That's a great idea to make a custom Urn. It helps a lot with the healing to do something special in honor of a loved one. I did the tattoo and mod for my father and for my mother in law we put together a video with pictures and some of her favorite songs.

Yeah, actually if you get in any TruStone that is white or cream with a rust/brown to go with the mod in my signature banner I may be very interested in it. If you put one like that on your site if you could PM me and MrsCasey to let us know it's up that would be great.

I enjoy making things that have special meaning and are challenging.

Check out the the TruStone tips I made out of Wild Horse Jasper,Leopard skin jasper, or the red dino bone and let me know what you think. A few of the ones I mentioned are in the gallery of sold tips on our site.

I have a new silver material that might look good also. I just looked up the colors of TruStone that are available and I think the closest one to what you are looking fore is the Wild Horse Jasper.

Just an Idea but I can also turn something out of wood or a combo of wood and TruStone.
These are just a few quick ideas I will think on it a little harder and see what I can come up with.
This could get interesting... Tommy

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
Hi Tommy. I forgot to tell you that I posted the above picture of my APV with the Banded B&W on a FB page for the Brick & Mortar who sells the APV and tagged the Modder's page and mentioned the drip tip was from Mr Vape. A couple people commented on it - "I love the drip tip" and "nice lookin' drip tip". Also, I went to the grand opening of a local B&M over the weekend and I took the APV and I was asked by 3 people where I got the drip tip. So hopefully you will be seeing some orders from these people and they'll have your drip tips to show off too!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Thank You so much for your support and all of the above. Due to the fact that I had to go out of town I have fallen behind on getting tips up on our site but if you have been to our Facebook page I put up some pictures of the next run of tips that are ready to be turned. I have to build a few box mods and turn a few custom tips today and I hope to get to that new run by tomorrow.
I would like to ask if you would mind me using the picture/description above on our web site and possibly either you or I posting it on our Facebook page. I believe the picture/story is so good it needs to be shared.
Thanks again for your support!!
Tommy

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
Thank You so much for your support and all of the above. Due to the fact that I had to go out of town I have fallen behind on getting tips up on our site but if you have been to our Facebook page I put up some pictures of the next run of tips that are ready to be turned. I have to build a few box mods and turn a few custom tips today and I hope to get to that new run by tomorrow.
I would like to ask if you would mind me using the picture/description above on our web site and possibly either you or I posting it on our Facebook page. I believe the picture/story is so good it needs to be shared.
Thanks again for your support!!

Tommy

Please feel free to use the photo and description on your website and Facebook. I can get on FB later and post it myself if you prefer, just let me know. I already reviewed the tip on your site.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that we have just launched our Mothers Day sale!
Buy 2 get 1 sale on all E Liquid and 25% off hardware. (excludes the Handcrafted Drip Tips)
Click here for more details.

Were looking forward to next weeks Madlib!:headbang:
We hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Nice tip you are going to love it. Remember post pictures and Thank You for your support. Tommy

Your sale and the small donation for every order pushed me over the edge :)
Pics aren't even a question for me. I'll be posting them all over the web :)
I look forward to more in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Your sale and the small donation for every order pushed me over the edge :)
Pics aren't even a question for me. I'll be posting them all over the web :)
I look forward to more in the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I lived the nightmare of Hurricane Andrew and the relentless thunderstorms that followed first hand. Mother nature is beautiful and wicked at the same time. I was lucky and didn't lose anything but to go out the morning after and not recognize the city I grew up in was quite an eye opening experience. I have a huge understanding and respect for what these people are going through. I can go on and on but they will rebuild and the scars will heal. Respect for mother nature will be earned, but right now they need all the help they can get. Our donation may be small but being there in that situation myself I know every little bit helps. They will be in our thoughts and prayers. lets don't forget about the men and women (Heros) that will work tirelessly to help in the relief efforts.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I lived the nightmare of Hurricane Andrew and the relentless thunderstorms that followed first hand. Mother nature is beautiful and wicked at the same time. I was lucky and didn't lose anything but to go out the morning after and not recognize the city I grew up in was quite an eye opening experience. I have a huge understanding and respect for what these people are going through. I can go on and on but they will rebuild and the scars will heal. Respect for mother nature will be earned, but right now they need all the help they can get. Our donation may be small but being there in that situation myself I know every little bit helps. They will be in our thoughts and prayers. lets don't forget about the men and women (Heros) that will work tirelessly to help in the relief efforts.

Oh i didn't mean every donation was "small" like miniscule. I know you probably didn't take it that way but still. Any single monetary amount is pure kindness and i don't doubt appreciated absolutely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Oh i didn't mean every donation was "small" like miniscule. I know you probably didn't take it that way but still. Any single monetary amount is pure kindness and i don't doubt appreciated absolutely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No, I didn't take that way but going back and reading it looks like I did. Should have used different words. In the scheme of things our donations will be small compared to the loss of those affected. Every little bit helps. I know help didn't come soon enough after Hurricane Andrew but when it did it gave a sense of hope. We were without power, water and gas for almost a month. We were lucky to have a house. If you haven't been through anything like that it is hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread