Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ro79pYt.jpg

I just want to take a moment right now and THANK all of those who have served and are currently serving in our military for all that you do and all that you are.

AND To say - Thanks - to all of you who have losted loved ones and the sacrifices you have made to support them.

Without all "You" have done I would not have the FREEDOM I do . . .​

SO - THANK YOU ! ! !
flag.gif

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
cinemagram-logo.jpg

Okay, it may be a day early, However - be "YOU" . .
Male/Female, Biological/Adoptive, Birth/Step, Young/Old,
Pop/Dad/Daddy/Father/Grand Father/POP-POP,
Older Brother/Sister, Big Brother/Sister, or
Just a really Good Friend who has acted as the Father to a . . .

Young Person - WHO REALLY NEEDED A DAD & FATHER . . .

AND - Provide that - "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" . . .

To Each and Every One Of YOU . . .

animated-fathers-card.gif

animated-kids-crowd.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yes - I am repeating "Myself" - But Why Not . . . ;)

I know I know :facepalm: - I have been a very "Bad Boy" and have totally been remised in getting anything posted when I should have or need to before this . . . However, I hope that everyone understands, especially "Tommy" when your camera's do not work there is nothing you can do . . . Even with that said . . .

Well - Finally I got some pictures to post showing not only "My" MR. vape Solo Drip Tip - but the Box mod I got a long time ago from "Tommy" who made it especially for "Me" (That is why he 'Nicknamed" it - The "Uncle2") . . . .

The only thing is - that none of the pictures I am posting really do justice to either of these and how Beautiful they look or GREAT they work - As They Are In Person . . . . In addition the "Uncle2" Box Mod is quite comfortable in the hand - as the Solo Drip Tip is and so nice to use too, including the "draw" of Vapor . . . The Solo Drip Tip fits perfectly in a Cartomizers tank also . . . I could not be any happier . . .

The quality of "Tommy's" Work, especially the Solo Drip Tip
- as far as I am concerned and IMO -
Are Unsurpassed . . .

SO A BIG - THANKS ! ! !

AND - "Kudos" to "Tommy". . .
Especially For An Excellent Job Well Done - SIR . . .

The "Uncle2" Box Mod with the Solo Drip Tip (on top of an atty) :

Also - Here is a shot of "My" Solo Drip Tip along with a couple of "My" other favorite Drip Tips that I have . . .
For comparision only and to show the difference in their sizes . . .

1) The Solo Drip Tip Form Mr. Vapes; 2) A Handmade Wood Ming Drip Tip;
3) A Standard Glass Ming Drip Tip, & 4) A Copper Drip Tip . . .

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I just got Mr Vape Vapemail and thought I would share some pics (not that the pictures do them justice, but...).

y7a2ubyt.jpg

this is a custom sodalite tip on an Aga-t2+. The picture really doesn't show the beauty that is embodied in this tip. It is a gorgeous blue with white webbing. Sodalite is one of my favorite stones.

za2a8u9a.jpg

this is my beautiful mango wood box that Tommy made for me last October/November with a brand new gorgeous stabilized mango wood shorty ming drip tip on a Phoenix V4 atty. absolutely a most beautiful pair! You have outdone yourself Tommy!

And last but certainly not least...
yzu6ebe3.jpg

Not a new tip, but one that gets very regular use. My lovely banded malachite tip on an Igo-L!

And here is a group picture...
jajy2yja.jpg

Thank you Tommy for excellent workmanship at an even better price!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
I could not get 10off to work. My RY4 is waiting...

edit: It worked when I went back to the cart an tried there. Order complete!

Thanks DUDE for bringing this to our attention and like you said it is all fixed so shop on and enjoy the savings. Oh and thanks for YOUR order BTW:thumb:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Argh! I just placed my order, and forgot my free sample. Oh well, maybe they'll throw in some KO Tobacco or some other new flavor.

Oh yes we did throw in a free sample for you! I saw this post yesterday and took care of it. If anyone forgets their free sample just email us and we will throw it in if we haven't shipped your order out yet. Don't wait too long though because most orders go out within 24 hrs.
BTW we are out of the 60 ml bottles that were on sale but we still have 15ml. bottles on sale for $4.99 while supplies last.
Thanks Dude, Tommy

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Just found this thread after messing up the end of your last MadLib contest. So sorry, it was late, long day and in a motel so had to turn off the computer and get some sleep. Plus I must say I guess I did not understand how it worked. I do know how MadLibs work, used to do them all the time at birthday parties as a child (a LONG time ago...). I LOVE your RY4, my all time fave! And you guys always take care of my requests! Love the Key Lime Pie, and just got a sample of the Chocolate Mint Ice Cream ver. 2. OMG!!! Not too sweet, but chocolate mint ice cream!! Great for those afternoon "I want some ice cream" cravings when I am no where near anyplace to get any ice cream! I am devoted customer here, subscribed to your thread and looking for others (threads). I promise I won't screw up another contest..... Cameron and Tommy are the BEST!!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
No worries at all,
you must of not messed up too bad because we are still here. I promise that if you make a little mistake someone will fix it and welcome you here. There are more than one reason we do the Mad lib every Wednesday around 12:00 EST. The biggest is the fun times and I love to give things away. It is so cool to see 25 to 35 people come together and put in their:2c: and wind up with what if often a hilarious story.
We have been doing these regularly since 11 01 12 and haven't had any major issues....Well let me take that back we did have a mod step in once (and that was a little exiting) the only other issue I can remember is when Part 1 got shut down (due to a rule infraction-Too many replies on a give a way thread) but for the most part everyone found us in part 2 and we picked back up right where we left off. It is amazing to think we are on part 3 and still going strong. I would have to go back and look but I believe there are a few people here that have been here with us from the beginning. So don't worry be happy and welcome to the family!!!
Thank you for the shout out about our liquids. I have to give Cameron all that credit. He has been working hard to create some new ones and he has a few that IMHO are pretty good. As far as being the best those are big shoes to fill but we will continue to do our best!!! Thank You for your support, Tommy

Just found this thread after messing up the end of your last MadLib contest. So sorry, it was late, long day and in a motel so had to turn off the computer and get some sleep. Plus I must say I guess I did not understand how it worked. I do know how MadLibs work, used to do them all the time at birthday parties as a child (a LONG time ago...). I LOVE your RY4, my all time fave! And you guys always take care of my requests! Love the Key Lime Pie, and just got a sample of the Chocolate Mint Ice Cream ver. 2. OMG!!! Not too sweet, but chocolate mint ice cream!! Great for those afternoon "I want some ice cream" cravings when I am no where near anyplace to get any ice cream! I am devoted customer here, subscribed to your thread and looking for others (threads). I promise I won't screw up another contest..... Cameron and Tommy are the BEST!!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Got my order yesterday and the tips are just perfect!!!

The sodalite mini steampipe is just gorgeous and perfect for the look I am going for!

And the daughter loves the Mutagenic
DSCN3279__64391.1378496833.150.150.JPG
(she loves anything and everything "GREEN")

I'm glad you ladies are enjoying them!! Tommy

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I'm surprised it's still not sold. It is awesome. As you know if it sells I can always make you another one. Tommy

I know! I am surprised it hadn't sold too...

The reason I haven't splurged on it yet is that I have several of your beautiful tips and unfortunately I can only use one at a time...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread