Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Looking forward to seeing what the new flavors are, I love peppermint but don't care at all for blueberries :p

LOL Oh Yeah I have been workin on some good peppermint for a while and I think I got it. Did you see I have something like doublemint gum? It is called Min Tee on the site. OMG that is my special blend and it is so good I can't stop vapin that one and my butterscotch...sometimes together too LOL

Oh Oh Oh I forgot the Aunt T's Mint OMG that is just like the Girl Scout cookie Thin Mint. Oh Man! LOL
Ms T

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I'd pass out if I did that I can get a serious buzz off of 18mg lol I know I'm a lightweight

lol I always use 24 or 30 and never get a buzz no how much I vape.
Maybe I should go up a notch? :rolleyes:

Hi there everyone, SOOOO SORRY for not stoppin in sooner! But Y'all are keepin me busy LOL..

There are 3 new flavors coming out this week. Just waiting on the winners of Sundays chat to respond and let me know what they think. But I can say that there is Blueberries and Peppermint involved. Not together silly! LOL They are so yummy!

I also have some 510 kits coming. But I can't beat anyone else's prices. I sell them for $45. I will only have a couple soooo....LOL I will also be selling empty 510 carts and empty kr808d-1 cartomizers here real soon. Whew! LOL

Smooches To Y'all
Ms T

wow look who showed up :p

Looking forward to seeing what the new flavors are, I love peppermint but don't care at all for blueberries :p

ahh and now I see the trick to getting you to talk :D

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Geez, louise...thanks Mrs T.

Got my order quicker then some Chinese resellers here in Australia. Wasn't expecting it till next week, so a pleasant surprise. Haven't tried any yet, for they'll be more my weekend vapes...but they sure smell great!

I never tasted a Snickerdoodle cookie, heck I've never heard of one before...but now I can't wait to smoke one.

roscoeNH

Mar 13, 2010
NH
Made my first order Saturday. Cake Icing, Buttered Popcorn and some Vanilla Custard. Drove around the 'hood just now looking for my mailman, the package is due today.

Might I add, this gal(Ms T) was very helpful over the phone and I don't think she sleeps. My shipping labels, according to the email were printed around 2 AM the other day. She needs to hire some Oompa Loompas(when I picture her mixing the juice, I pictured Willy Wonka) to help her out.

"Oompa loompa doompadee do, Ms Ts got another flavor for you...."

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Geez, louise...thanks Mrs T.

Got my order quicker then some Chinese resellers here in Australia. Wasn't expecting it till next week, so a pleasant surprise. Haven't tried any yet, for they'll be more my weekend vapes...but they sure smell great!

I never tasted a Snickerdoodle cookie, heck I've never heard of one before...but now I can't wait to smoke one.

You are Very Welcome. I hope you like. You were one of my first to ship to Australia. I have to be honest was a little scared.... Happy Vaping!
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Made my first order Saturday. Cake Icing, Buttered Popcorn and some Vanilla Custard. Drove around the 'hood just now looking for my mailman, the package is due today.

Might I add, this gal(Ms T) was very helpful over the phone and I don't think she sleeps. My shipping labels, according to the email were printed around 2 AM the other day. She needs to hire some Oompa Loompas(when I picture her mixing the juice, I pictured Willy Wonka) to help her out.

"Oompa loompa doompadee do, Ms Ts got another flavor for you...."

I do my best juice creating after 1am LOL I am usually up until 4am. :shock:
I wish I had me some Oompa Loompa's I tell ya! LOL *looks around for the kids* maybe I paint them up and see what happens LMAOOOO

Ms T

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
OMG OMG OMG Did you SEE? I have my own forum now OMG OMG Thank You So Much ECF! Thyestean posted the link already! He always beats me LOL

OMG OMG
Ms T

snickeringdog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread