Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
Ms. T,
I sent you a message about adding to my order before it goes into "Awaiting Shipping" (Order #38113). Just wanted to make sure you got the message :)

Thanks!
I am using my phone so posting links is a little bit of an issue for me but in her post she stated that she was currently not accepting additions to existing orders until she was caught up on her backlog. I think the thread was called "Update: Where is my order" where she says that, the same note is currently posted on her website as well. I hope this helps.

Eta: To correct thread name

Last edited:

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
Thanks! I just saw that too! :)

I am using my phone so posting links is a little bit of an issue for me but in her post she stated that she was currently not accepting additions to existing orders until she was caught up on her backlog. I think the thread was called "Update: Where is my order" where she says that, the same note is currently posted on her website as well. I hope this helps.

Eta: To correct thread name

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
I also received an awaiting shipping email from an order made on Sept. 27th, but last time it stayed as awaiting shipment for well over a week so I don't think she has filled them, she's just changed the status so we don't complain. This is horrible for me because I only vape her gourmet vanilla and she only allows me to order three at a time. Two weeks should be more than enough time to fill these orders, but according to this threaad, she's only working a few days per week filling about 50-80 orders on those days. Since she has made it impossible for us to cancel orders she can make us wait months which is not going to fly. She moved to Maine stating this move would help lessen wait times which has not been the case. She needs to hire help, these are recipes, not rocket science and she is going to go out of business if she continues abusing her customers like this. I'm searching for a new ejuice that I can vape full time so I don't have to continue dealing with a company who obviously doesn't care that I've spent almost $2,000 on her juice this year already. I love her juice, but there's many other juice vendors out there that care with no wait times... So don't think because she changed the status to awaiting shipment means your order will be shipped anytime soon...I hope I'm wrong because I'm out, but that's been my experience in the past.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Hi holly,
I understand your frustration, Ms. T's coffee has been the only one I have been able to find that I really really love and vape all day. During the order before this one I ran out and it was awful. So, as soon as a received that order I placed another and will probably place another soon. I do wish we could order more than 3 of one flavor too, I would stock up on coffee for sure.
I received my shipped email today:
Hi Erin
An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #38663 is now Shipped

I hope you get yours really soon too!

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
My order is #38696 so maybe a day or so longer hopefully...I have about 5mg. left... My friend only vapes her coffee so I ordered some this time too. Then, I'll go ahead and make another order so this does not continue to happen. Just hope she can hold it together as many people rely on her...hiring help isn't the worst thing...I've had to do it with my online store on occasion.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
On her latest update which was today, according to her web site, she listed numbers 38500 through 38603 as having been created and shipped. However on October 11th she listed numbers 38418 through 38537 as having been created and shipped. Does that mean that orders 38500 through 38537 didn't go out as listed on October 11?

My order is 38789. It was placed on October 2. I finally got an email on 10/13 that my status had changed to awaiting shipment, yet her information she is releasing is indicating that I'm not really awaiting shipment at all.

I just don't know what to expect anymore. I ordered way in advance this time, or so I thought, and I am really alarmed that now she is starting to get negative feedback on the forum. The people who have chosen to leave negative feedback seem to have legitimate issues. I have a fear that Ms T's Bakery may not pull out of this and that would be a shame. I feel that a simple, from the heart, explanation would have gone a long way in avoiding all this. M's T has some very devoted fans and supporters who have stood by her no matter what the situation has always been and I feel those folks as well as the customers who have been so unhappy deserve better treatment. Honest communication would have at the very least helped avoid negative feedback. So sad it has come to that.

Also wish she had just changed the wait times on her web site. Wait times haven't been 4-8 days for quite some time.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Hey Bully mom!

You are correct that awaiting shipment doesn't exactly mean that it is awaiting shipment. According to her site: "Awaiting Shipping: At this point, your order has entered the group that is being created. Depending on when it enters that status, it will USUALLY ship the same day or the next." Although lately I've seen people that have had that status for a week or so, you're almost there. Hopefully it will ship soon!

I wouldn't worry about Ms. T's Bakery too much. Between your order on the 2nd and mine on the 4th she got in about 50 orders, so I'm sure she's staying plenty busy.

She did post a thread here a few weeks ago explaining the delays: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ms-ts-bakery/472539-update-where-my-order.html

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Howdy HarmonyPB!!

Thanks for the response. You are always very helpful here on Ms. T's thread and she is very lucky to have supportive customers like you and a few other regulars who are willing to be available to answer questions and be so positive. I'm not terribly concerned about my order getting here quickly and I knew when I placed the order it would likely be a bit longer getting here.

I hope you are right and she keeps putting out her creations for many years to come. I have been a steady customer for over 2 yrs now and I will continue to be. I guess I get concerned when I see a constant stream of criticism and I think people feel they are not valued as customers and this is the first time I recall seeing her get negative reviews. Most vendors at least try and address those issues with a response. Anyway, I'm sure your right and it will be business as usual for Ms. T for years to come.:toast:

Cheers;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread