Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
Hi holly,
I understand your frustration, Ms. T's coffee has been the only one I have been able to find that I really really love and vape all day. During the order before this one I ran out and it was awful. So, as soon as a received that order I placed another and will probably place another soon. I do wish we could order more than 3 of one flavor too, I would stock up on coffee for sure.
I received my shipped email today:
Hi Erin
An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #38663 is now Shipped

I hope you get yours really soon too!

Erin.R. have you gotten your order or can you follow your tracking number yet because mine was about 30 orders after yours and is still awaiting shipment. I haven't been to her website today yet but the last I looked it was still on Oct. 14th and that was a couple days ago. Hope she has or will update her order status somewhere or if she has could someone tell me where please? Tomorrow will be a month since I ordered... so I'm just wondering if you had received your order yet or not. Thanks!

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I've tried to remain positive but things are becoming ridiculous, the last update on the site was to order 38603, I'm sitting on 38827. Which hasn't changed status since it was placed on October 4th. Ms T has not handled this well at all. Her regular customers (myself included) are running out of excuses to defend the situation. But whatever douche bags have been calling/emailing and threatening her (as indicated on the front page of the site currently) need to quit being ......, actions like that don't increase production.

Neetz2265

Jun 14, 2010
Idaho
I've been a customer of Ms T's for well over 2 years. Making her customers wait for their orders has been a normal business practice for her since I began ordering way back then. I've been quietly and patiently just dealing with it because I loved her juice. I have been hopeful things would get better each time she made a promise that it would. Instead of getting better though, her turn around time for orders has continued to worsen. My last order #39363 was placed on 10/20/13. That means she's received, and been paid for, almost 800 orders since her last shipment posted on her website. I'm just doing a little math here, but I figure an average order is $60 to $100. Some are probably smaller and some are probably bigger. I'm just using that range because that's what I usually order each month to month and half. That means she's taken in $48,000 to $80,000, and probably more than that actually, from her customers since she communicated with anyone. I think we kinda deserve SOMETHING. I mean, that's A LOT of money. I know there's expenses that come out of that for operating a business but she's not operating a business right now from what I can see.
I'm sure I'm gonna get blasted from some of her loyal customers. But remember, I'm one of 'em. Just getting tired of the same old thing....

Last edited:

Powder

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida
Order #39378

Order Date: 21st Oct 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:

2 x Snickerdoodle Cookies 30ml

From what I have been reading and seeing looks like this order will never get filled :(
A very sad day indeed. will keep hope that Mrs T will do the best she can to fill all are orders.
to all the Mrs T fans on 11/05/2013 might be the end of us here, but if the web site still remains open we will have hope.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Order #39378

Order Date: 21st Oct 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:

2 x Snickerdoodle Cookies 30ml

That puts MsT's 775 orders behind as of Oct 21. Add the orders that have been taken between Oct 21 and today, I'd say that puts her close to a thousand orders behind. Again, why is she still taking orders?

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
This worries me, please keep us updated, I don't understand how she can be working on an order 163 after mine but mine has not come yet. I really hope something didn't get messed up since she made my tracking number 12 days before she says it was shipped and there is at least 1 person that received their order that was from the same day. I am hoping that someone from the latest shipped numbers on her site lets us know that they did in fact receive it so I know if mine is coming or lost or what. I am close to running out of my ADV and that tends to make me nervous.

The status of order #38827 is now Awaiting Shipment

Order Status Changed at 1PM PDT Sunday.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
This worries me, please keep us updated, I don't understand how she can be working on an order 163 after mine but mine has not come yet. I really hope something didn't get messed up since she made my tracking number 12 days before she says it was shipped and there is at least 1 person that received their order that was from the same day. I am hoping that someone from the latest shipped numbers on her site lets us know that they did in fact receive it so I know if mine is coming or lost or what. I am close to running out of my ADV and that tends to make me nervous.

Worries me too Erin. Looks like her deadline with ECF is tomorrow. If she doesn't contact them and do what she is supposed to do as a vendor, this sub forum will likely close.

Then where do we go for information?? I am issuing an invitation to anyone who gains any info into this issue to please feel free to PM me with updates. I think we can clearly see that we can't depend on her web site to be anything but confusing and no help at all.

I so don't want to file a cc dispute but I honestly don't know what else to do. This whole thing has given me the drizzling s***'s!!;)

Good luck all Ms. T customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread