The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2013 through ?

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by radicalfrog, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flametrix

Flametrix Full Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Can y'all add me too, please? I've been ordering from Ms T's for two years and have never encountered this problem, even when she made the move from Me to Pa.

My order numbers are 38940 and 39511.

I'll be more than happy to keep anyone updated of my order status also.

2. TastyKakes

TastyKakes Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    Philadelphia
    Received my one and only update Oct. 13:
    The status of order #38755 is now Awaiting Shipment.
    Date Placed: 30th Sep 2013

Starting to look like my only option now is to put a stop payment, hope the dispute goes through, and end up getting charged $25 by my bank for the stop anyway.

Worst case scenario: I get screwed.
    Best case scenario: I get screwed, only slightly less.

3. kelaine

kelaine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Nebraska
    Hi everyone! Please add me as well. I ordered on October 8th order number 38984. I have been ordering from her for over 2 years. I don't want to have to find a new vendor ... But I'm about a day or 2 from running out. I've tried a couple other vendors and can't find any juice that I like as much as her French vanilla cappuccino :( If you have any suggestions send me a message! Thanks!!

4. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Your order ID is #39233, made on Oct. 16th. :glare:

5. Jeseryn

Jeseryn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2010
    New England
    So my order is within the numbers given on her main page that were "created and shipped October 29.2013". Which is not true because I would have had the order by now.

Really miffed.

6. Erin.R

Erin.R Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2012
    Ohio
    So it looks like they will be closing Ms.T's forum at midnight. I wish you all luck in getting your orders or disputing them and of course looking for a new vendor if needed. I added everyone that asked to my contact list and when I receive my order or hear anything I will let you all know and please do the same for me:)

7. NanC

NanC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    NY
    Good luck to you, too, Erin...this is all so sad.

8. MSRN

MSRN Senior Member Verified Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Mississippi
    Please add me to your contact lists also. I will add everyone if someone will let me know how to do that :)

Thanks!

9. Erin.R

Erin.R Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2012
    Ohio
    If you click on the persons name, above their picture or lack of one in my case, a menu will drop down and you can press add to contact. I have added you:)

10. NanC

May 5, 2010
    NY
    Or you can go to your settings, then to networking, then click contacts and you can add names...although that's more work!

I've also started a thread in the General E-Liquid Discussions forum titled "MsTs Bakery Updates" so we can all keep in touch...hope to see you there.

11. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    I'm a little surprised there aren't more posts about this in the Negative Supplier forum area. I started out my vaping journey with Mrs. T 3.5 years ago. I went to DIY soon after I started vaping, but ordered from her recently for old time's sake. I guess a lot has changed in the last 3 years :(

12. NanC

May 5, 2010
    NY
    I forgot that forum was there...I'll be visiting soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.