Must. Quit. Buying. Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I really like Tribeca, also, but Southern Classic just doesn't do it for me. What is it about Southern Classic that you like so much? I do really like Voodoo, too, but in small quantities and not very frequently!

It's the light, creamy, citrus flavor combined with a smooth but satisfying throat hit that make it one of my favorites. It just tastes great and although I do rotate my flavors, I never grow tired of it.

The strange thing about Southern Classic is that I didn't like it the first day that I tried it. I woke up the next morning craving it and it has been one of my favorites ever since. I have craved it many times since then as well. I'm still perplexed that I didn't like it at first.

I'm still on the fence about Voodoo. Sometimes I really enjoy it but other times, not so much. It isn't a favorite but generally speaking, I would have to say that I like it. Just not enough to buy another bottle.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Top half of photo = current stash, all keepers. About 310 ml total.

Bottom half of photo = juice I'm getting rid of/passing on to a friend. About 200 ml total:

joose.jpg

Last edited:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
It's the light, creamy, citrus flavor combined with a smooth but satisfying throat hit that make it one of my favorites. It just tastes great and although I do rotate my flavors, I never grow tired of it.

The strange thing about Southern Classic is that I didn't like it the first day that I tried it. I woke up the next morning craving it and it has been one of my favorites ever since. I have craved it many times since then as well. I'm still perplexed that I didn't like it at first.

I reckon that I'll keep steeping it with the hope that eventually I like it. I'm not tasting "light, creamy, citrus flavor." I can appreciate the smooth and satisfying throat hit, though, but I can get that with other things. I'll give it another shot in a few weeks!

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
I'm not sure you can ever have enough.... Although I'm starting DIY, so hopefully the purchases will start slowing down.

View attachment 247324 View attachment 247325

Hey Mike - I see you have an ultrasonic cleaner. I assume you are using that for steeping. How's that working? Does it have heat too, or do you use hot water with it? Do you use a 30 minute cycle? Thanks JD

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Hey Mike - I see you have an ultrasonic cleaner. I assume you are using that for steeping. How's that working? Does it have heat too, or do you use hot water with it? Do you use a 30 minute cycle? Thanks JD

It works pretty good, not only to shorten steep time, but I usually have a pottery bowl inside of it filled with vodka for cleaning coils and tanks and tips. (didn't want to fill the whole tank with vodka- too expensive)
Yes, it has a heater.
I didn't see the one with a 30 minute cycle until after I had gotten this one. It only has an 8 minute cycle, so I have to keep going and hitting it again, and again. Might not be a bad thing, gives it a chance to rest in between :)

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
My favs are:

Mudslide - Mt. Baker Vaper
Twisted Java - Halo

I love coffee flavors and I can't pass up buying them.

I love coffee. LOVE it. But I'm kind of a coffee snob, so I have been very hesitant to buy coffee vapes. But maybe I'll give these a try based on your recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread