Must. Quit. Buying. Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
If my juice stash ever comes close to the size of my yarn stash, I am in serious trouble. The yarn has its own room! :ohmy:

My thoughts exactly! My yarn stash is viable for 75 years of knitting. We both clearly have stashing problems! At least now we don't have to worry about yarn and FO's smelling like smoke. Yay us!

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
nope... they are a slacker... it's making the rest of us look bad....

Go online now, and order another 20 or 30 bottles. You can catch up if you try. :)

Gotta wait til friday(payday) and check out finances. Had to sign back up for insurance as dh lost his job and they are possibly going to double charge me this week to keep there from showing a lapse in coverage from the end of his to the beginning of mine by back dating the policy. Oh well, I'll get there.....

begonia

Aug 12, 2013
New Jersey USA
My thoughts exactly! My yarn stash is viable for 75 years of knitting. We both clearly have stashing problems! At least now we don't have to worry about yarn and FO's smelling like smoke. Yay us!

Stashing problem? I have no problem stashing at all! In fact, I would go so far as to proclaim myself an expert at stashing. ;)

The whole smelly thing was a big part of my motivation to quit. I still very much enjoyed my analogs, but hated stinking up my WIPs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread