My Buzz Pro is missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraf3m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
Eagle Rock, Los Angeles
USPS has had some MAJOR cut backs, primarily the staff. I've had to have my address red flagged for packages due to "undelivered" and "lost" items that were marked in the system as delivered. What a headache. Happened to me 3x within 6 weeks all from 3 separate vendors! Hang in there, hopefully it'll magically surface... ((((hugs))))

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
That's what I'm hoping for, it will be sent back to Mike.

Notcigs had the correct zip on the package, this is strickly a post office error, not Notcigs. I would never blame or fault Mike and his business whatsoever for this screw up. As such, I would never ask or expect Mike to have to make this good, he didn't do anything wrong and not his place or responsibility to make right.

I'll keep an eye out on this end, Mike is going to do the same and hopefully it will show up either here or there. If not, well I stand by my earlier post and hope someone is kicking the cigs to the curb and using the Buzz now. :)

(that is a real lady right there) ... hope it shows up for ya soon tammy...fingers crossed...

lawnman3...:2cool::2cool::2cool:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Well that stinks, sorry to hear it is missing. But Mike says he insured the package and that is what insurance is for, so it will all end up OK! I once had my luggage lost going from New York to Montana, it was gone for over a week and in that time it visited Paris and Rome and a few other exotic places. I know that the airlne luggage had nothing to do with the USPS, but maybe your buzz is having some exciting adventure like my luggage did!

Besides, once your woody arrives, you will no longer be thinking about you black buzz... my purple buzz has become a pro at collecting dust since my Woody got here... and I hope it continues to do so, because if I am using my purple buzz that means my woody has met with some horrible tragedy!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Two months ago I had package coming from the midwest that took 12 days. The sender and I both made repeated calls and they couldn't figure out where it was. Then all of a sudden it was in my mailbox. They didn't even know it was on my drivers truck that day.

Here's to "It once was lost.... but now it's found" !!!!!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
We will get it worked out one way or another , we do not insure USA shipments because of the cost I just found out , but like I said we will get it worked out .

I just hope the postal service gets things worked out! LOL

Have to laugh, called them today as I've not heard anything back from them and guess what, they closed my case investigation. Yep, stated it showed that they had spoken to me about it, gave me the details etc. I told the young man, no, no one has called me about anything, said I called them (my local PO) and they'd said that they would look around for it but that was all.

I asked him if it stated what they said about it and according to him, there was nothing written about that. LOL

He was nice enough and opened another investigation though, said I should hear something within 2-3 business days. (That's what the other person said too)

The fabulous part of this is that Terri called me today! :) Ya'll should all hope to lose something from Notcigs because Terri is the sweetest person! She called when I was trying to dress my grandson for a trip to the store and he was very vocal to say the least. We had a great conversation, laughed alot because of the wild child, she really is the best!!

Hopefully by Friday, the post office might have some clue but I'm not counting on that. LOL I'm crossing my fingers that it will either magically appear in my box or Notcigs. Should be a well traveled Buzz if indeed it does make it to one of us.

Tell Terri I really enjoyed talking to her today, Mike. And thanks again for everything! All the folks at Notcigs are awesome, big hugs Mike! :)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I just hope the postal service gets things worked out! LOL

Have to laugh, called them today as I've not heard anything back from them and guess what, they closed my case investigation. Yep, stated it showed that they had spoken to me about it, gave me the details etc. I told the young man, no, no one has called me about anything, said I called them (my local PO) and they'd said that they would look around for it but that was all.

I asked him if it stated what they said about it and according to him, there was nothing written about that. LOL

He was nice enough and opened another investigation though, said I should hear something within 2-3 business days. (That's what the other person said too)

The fabulous part of this is that Terri called me today! :) Ya'll should all hope to lose something from Notcigs because Terri is the sweetest person! She called when I was trying to dress my grandson for a trip to the store and he was very vocal to say the least. We had a great conversation, laughed alot because of the wild child, she really is the best!!

Hopefully by Friday, the post office might have some clue but I'm not counting on that. LOL I'm crossing my fingers that it will either magically appear in my box or Notcigs. Should be a well traveled Buzz if indeed it does make it to one of us.

Tell Terri I really enjoyed talking to her today, Mike. And thanks again for everything! All the folks at Notcigs are awesome, big hugs Mike! :)

Terri rocks , she has been with me for 13 yrs and is a big asset to us , we will get it sorted out one way or another !

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Terri rocks , she has been with me for 13 yrs and is a big asset to us , we will get it sorted out one way or another !

Yes she does! Tell her I really enjoyed talking with her! :)

And for the record now Mike, I refuse to let you eat the cost of this should the Buzz never show. Like I said, this isn't your error at all, this is the post office's mess up.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Yes she does! Tell her I really enjoyed talking with her! :)

And for the record now Mike, I refuse to let you eat the cost of this should the Buzz never show. Like I said, this isn't your error at all, this is the post office's mess up.

I cna still file a complaint with them , but our cost is not what yours is so it is not that bad !

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
141034594v10_225x225_Front.jpg
for Teri, Mike and the notcig customer service.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
We will get it worked out one way or another , we do not insure USA shipments because of the cost I just found out , but like I said we will get it worked out .

Mike, how much is the insurance on US packages. Maybe an option is to let people choose to add insurance to their order for an additional fee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread