My refilling trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
ROFL

You guys are insane!! And that eggbeater/electric whisk idea?? Those cartos are going to go flying! Please post video, we can start a thread called Stupid Carto Tricks.

I have no webcam :(
But I do think I'll give it a whirl (hah hah) sometime. I'll need to get a rubber glove and some keyrings although I have an idea where if I cut the rubber glove up right I can skip the keyrings
but yeah, I have enough engineering and physics background to know it'll work, so I'll see if I can borrow a webcam off someone at work mebbe

Just adding my humble thanks for this post. Tried an empty cart today and added 40+ drops to it; could've added a few more but was just staggered by being able to add that many! Vaped that puppy all day long. This is so amazing. Thank you! Now I can see that the old ways of "leave it sit overnight" are totally unnecessary with the addition of centrifugal force to the equation.

I have a very small Indian medicine bag which is like a necklace. It's made of leather and used to contain tobacco. How appropriate it's the perfect size for a cart. Spins perfectly. Can't wait to customize some carts the easy way.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
You still should let it sit for a little while at least. I still get better results if I let it rest after twirling for 10-15 minutes or so, than if I don't.

UM, I meant "let it rest for 10-15 minutes after twirling", not "after twirling for 10-15 minutes". :oops: I don't twirl for that long, only for 30 seconds or so.

Last edited:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I popped it into one of those battery bags (top end up) and spun it in circles and the centrifugal force easily pushed the juice all the way into the batting

What kind of bag is it? and are you spinning it in the table or above your head? or did I miss it all together? I would like to try this method but need a little more info please :)

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
I just used the battery bag that V4L included with my order because it was handy and held the cartos in the proper direction. Pretty much anything that will keep the battery end of the carto on the outside when you twirl it will work. Just a gentle 30 second twirl does the trick, it can be either horizontal or vertical when you spin, rather like a helicopter in the air, either way it's enough to push the juice down in the batting. Just make sure to use the .... plug and the condoms so you don't whip the juice all the way out (this warning now added thanks to our crazy and creative crew). I do refill exactly like the videos and just add this step.

PLSChows

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Steve has been throwing in small velour bags with his orders which can hold two normal sized batts. I have two black ones, but I have heard of someone having a green one - who knows how many colors he has? ;)

oooohhhh, I wanna black one....I have green, red and blue :)

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
You've got to put up a video of this boomerang method. :)

I've always wanted a boomerang. Oh and I have a very good aim with blowguns, you know, the kind with the darts, the pointed ones, not the ones with the rubber suction cups on the ends, just thought I'd mention that since boomerangs seem kind of related... or not.
I'll see what I can do Pugz. I've retired the boomerang method though since Taryn's idea keeps me from having concussions! But basically you tie all your filled carts to a boomerang and just wing it. It spins and spins and then comes back to you of course, because it is a boomerang, but that's when the headaches come in to play cuz that boomerang almost always hits me in the head. I'm far-sighted so when it gets close to me, I think it is further away and it nails me between the eyes every time. lol

freshnwild

Nov 6, 2009
I have been cracking up over this thread. Thought it seemed a bit obsessive, but that it was worth a try since I HATE constantly refilling.

Well, I got about 30 drops in and started vaping it, but the cart was getting so hot that I figured I must have ruined it. (cursing the V4L forum) I marked it for dead and considered it a lesson learned.

The next day was my "refill" day, where I pull all my stuff out & try to do the whole shebang at one time for a couple days. I do a quick check on each cart again before tearing it apart. vape hit . . yep thats burn taste, vape hit next one . . yep dry as a bone, vape hit next one . . full as can be but ucky taste, its done. vape hit next one . . WHOA that was a nice drag, and again she hits it, WOW did I get a new one in here? Looks at cart and find the mark made indicating that I had tried the damned 'spin cycle'.

HOLD THE PRESSES - - I contined to vape that cart the rest of day, well into the evening and it was fresh as could be this morning. Today I see Leaford suggestion that it sit for a bit before using and that must have been what it needed. Will definately being doing some more this way today and continue to test. Of course I'm ultimately using the same amount of juice as refilling a couple times, but for me, this makes my VK all that easier to use and enjoyable.

V4L's new product development guy might want to seriously look into this one for another attractive & practical 1st on the market!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread