My Von Erl

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Tried menthol today, the flavour is much better, very subjective of course.

oQXF-uyrc7MCKW-_qHK6Z8lGGbpSetLVc-v_ur-ZlsNETXvF9rNTOCG2yNK6_r06M6sbQt7HoOHT5Q=w2560-h1440-no

Mike S.

Nov 11, 2016
Montreal
Running a test to see how long i can keep a pod going, so far ive refilled one about 20 times, with 4 dry burns and rewick. Flavour and vape quality is still on point.

ps Can we get this thread moved to the Vape Pod Systems page? Make it much easier to find again. @retired1

Wow, 20 times is impressive. Getting reaquainted to vaping and getting a My Von Erl helped me stop smoking once again. How many times did you rewick, and how difficult was it?

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Wow, 20 times is impressive. Getting reaquainted to vaping and getting a My Von Erl helped me stop smoking once again. How many times did you rewick, and how difficult was it?
    Not too hard. I thinned out one side of the wick with a dental pick, snipped it off and pulled it out from the other side.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    Looks like something that would be fun to try.....and a nice addition to my vast ecig collection............................

I think these are designed for the quick and easy crowd who wants to vape but are not ready for..... building coils....temp control....software upgrades....various

wicking material trials.....ko gen do...twi con do..bacon strips cotton.......battery science.....ohms.....watts......vg/pg..wicking values......and the clicky button

argument/discussion.............................like the rest of us hobby oriented experienced people..............just sayin...............lol.....

Reactions: David Wolf

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Some updates. The long term pod test is still going, ive lost count of how many times ive refilled but its holding up well, im tempted to say its gets better with age. One issue is the pod sides wear out after a while and it wont stay locked in, so ive used a centre punch and further hammered in the little nubbins that hold it in place.

Ive moved on to other ideas including using a mesh wick, results are encouraging so far, and im interested to see how the coil lasts using mesh.

I bought a second unit, noticed my first battery was starting to show its age and loose some mah, probably around 10%, so not too bad considering i hammer it every day.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread