The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MyJet - Wismec

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by drysprocket, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skold

Skold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2016
    What do people reckon to this myJet then?

2. pappasmurfsharem

pappasmurfsharem Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    Are you asking what we think of it?

If you ask @David Wolf or myself. I believe his feelings are similar to mine.

It's the most satisfying POD for MTL in flavor and throat hit and the added bonus of super stealthy.

PODs are way to expensive for what you get, easily rewicked, not reliably rebuildable.

Keep the inside clean with a QTIP since the pods "weep" a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Wolf

David Wolf Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    ^Ditto to the above. And every so often I do have a pod that has juice around the base when I pull it out, Like Steve mentioned. I just wipe it off and throw that one away after I've Vaped all the juice. I think pulling the pods out slowly helps prevent that since a vacuum is pulled on the pod as it's pulled.

4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    If the original site you had recommended @David Wolf did not raise the price and had the PODs available I think my GF would still be using them. Such a waste for her to have the portable charger and all the other stuff I gave her now that she isn't using them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stillalive

stillalive Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    USA
    Where are people even finding the pods? I don't see them in stock most places.

6. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    That is the biggest part of the problem that no one has them in stock or can get them.

7. Skold

Skold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2016
    Sounds like they'd be worth getting then :)

8. Gcnc76

Gcnc76 Full Member

Dec 16, 2016
    United States
    $15.26/5 @ csvape.com with code, csv30v, until Friday.

• Like Like x 2
  9. stillalive

stillalive Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    USA
    Why does the MyJet blink like a dozen times and then turn off when I try to put it back on the charger?

• Like Like x 1
  10. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    It does that if it's already fully charged. If it's not charged and does that then I don't know, it shouldn't.

• Like Like x 1
  11. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I went to order some flat nichrome 80 from Kidney Puncher and somehow ended up with .2mm x .2mm square Nichrome 80, lol. Well, I used it to recoil a myjet pod, it came out at 1.3 ohms, and 6 or 7 wraps (I forget, I will have to look when I take the pod back apart). In any case, though a little hard to get the pins back in, this pod is vaping as well or even better than the original using Cotton Bacon V2 wick. Smooth vape, great flavor. My accident was most fortunate :D

12. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Heads up, CSVape is having a 40% off sale, including pod mods, I got Myjet 5 pack empty pods for $12 a pack, plus free shipping. Best deal I've seen in a long time.
    Discount code is CSV4

13. WoohooPlume

WoohooPlume New Member

May 24, 2017
    Thanks for the heads up man! I got the Myjet goodies!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Good! I need more it's still on :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. WoohooPlume

WoohooPlume New Member

May 24, 2017
    It's still on until the 4th or 5th of June. I checked just now and can't remember which day, but about a week longer.

• Like Like x 1
  16. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Ok, maybe I'm one of the few still using Myjets, but just in case heres a great deal from Eight Vape:
    myjet
    Free shipping over $49
    Discount code 10OFFNOW for 10% off
    (they do charge tax)
    Myjet Express Kit $16.99, Myet pods (5 pack) $10.99, BEFORE subtracting the 10% discount!

• Like Like x 1
  17. WoohooPlume

WoohooPlume New Member

May 24, 2017
    I just ordered some replacement pods from myfreedomsmokes.com. They were $14.95 and until midnight tonight use the code "remember" to get an additional 20% off. I have used Freedomsmokes and Eight Vapes, both are excellent shops.

• Like Like x 1
  18. pappasmurfsharem

pappasmurfsharem Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013

I'm still right there with you on the MyJet :)

It seems like they go out of stock regularly so either thats a good thing (high sales).... or a bad thing (low production / import).

They need to adjust the price of the PODs though. they should be $5.99-9.99 MSRP

• Like Like x 1
  19. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    That's a good deal, I order from MFS sometimes myself.
    I agree, empty pots should at least be 10 bucks or less for a pack of 5. I was getting them really cheap then the supplier I used went up to like 18.99. So to get these at $10 a five pack after discount, that's really good.

20. David Wolf

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Ok I've had three Myjets in rotation, 6 months old, 5 mo, and 4 mo old. The batteries in the two newest ones aren't holding a full charge, vape is weak and I've cleaned all terminals. The oldest is still going strong and it's a different style- the one with no air holes visible until I drilled one. Has anyone taken one of these apart? I'm thinking of seeing if I can find a replacement battery... though for the cost of buying a soldering iron I can probably by a new Myjet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.