MyJet - Wismec

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Wow MyJet blanks stink. Tried again. By 3rd fill the taste is bad and they start to flood and it was like inhaling hot gas or something.
For me there's not a pod around that's gonna last more than two or at best three fills without rewicking, even with a clean DIY juice. Some people vape gunked up coils and declare they last for weeks, but I'm not one of them. I even rewick my KF V3 mini after two 2ml fills vaping NETs.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I can easily refill MVE like 5 times. I wish they would offer blanks.
That would be three fills at most for me, I've never found a coil that I couldn't taste the gunk too much after that. I've been tempted to try the My Von Erl but I've read too many say it's not that easy to fire and I like my pods to draw on first puff without sucking like a DTLer. My Cync was that way, no more.
I use 80pg/20vg and I think that's the reason I don't have some of the problems you and some others have had with high VG juice in the Myjet. I've never had one flood ever.

Last edited:

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
That would be three fills at most for me, I've never found a coil that I couldn't taste the gunk too much after that. I've been tempted to try the My Von Erl but I've read too many say it's not that easy to fire and I like my pods to draw on first puff without sucking like a DTLer. My Cync was that way, no more.
I use 80pg/20vg and I think that's the reason I don't have some of the problems you and some others have had with high VG juice in the Myjet. I've never had one flood ever.

the MVE I have fires real easy, just not quite as tight as draw as I want, but it works well.

DrDC

Feb 13, 2016
I couldn't find any other posts talking about this, but has anyone had an issue with autofiring? One of the biggest cons of the iCare was the fact that mine would autofire pretty regularly. Up to this point I've had no problems with it on the myJet, but in the middle of charging tonight it decided to fire on its own just like the iCare would. I've tried cleaning out any condensation around or in the hole for the sensor so hopefully that'll solve it, but it makes me a lot less confident about carrying it around in my pocket during the day.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I couldn't find any other posts talking about this, but has anyone had an issue with autofiring? One of the biggest cons of the iCare was the fact that mine would autofire pretty regularly. Up to this point I've had no problems with it on the myJet, but in the middle of charging tonight it decided to fire on its own just like the iCare would. I've tried cleaning out any condensation around or in the hole for the sensor so hopefully that'll solve it, but it makes me a lot less confident about carrying it around in my pocket during the day.
I have three Myjets and haven't had an auto firing issue, but one time one of them a pod seemed to clog up and when I took a draw and it stayed firing according to the little blue light so I blew into it and it turned off lol. I cleaned out any juice around the seal and airhole and put on a new pod and its been fine the last few months. Every time I put a pod in I clean out the area at the airhole and seal with a Qtip and that's has kept my three MJ's working well. Although i don't always do it I think it's smart to charge without a pod and your post makes me plan on doing that from now on for sure. You can't fire what ain't there :D

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013

The sensor is actually in the bottom of the device. One of my myjets disappeared, and my backup magically decided to stop working.

Took it apart to take a look but I presume the sensor piece which looks like a felt diaphragm is dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Just ordered one of these. Excited for it to get here. I've had bad luck with the Eleaf Icare Solo.

First things first

Cut/slice the black tabs on the base off so you can refill easier.

Thinner juice is recommended

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
First things first

Cut/slice the black tabs on the base off so you can refill easier.

Thinner juice is recommended

Thanks. Well, what I've got is Mr. Salt E which I think is 60%vg, but maybe I can cut it with some of my 70%pg wta juice.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Thanks. Well, what I've got is Mr. Salt E which I think is 60%vg, but maybe I can cut it with some of my 70%pg wta juice.
I thinned my Mr Salt-e with PG base, although it did ok at times with It as it was if I didn't hit it too many puffs in a row and gave it time to wick using the newer version with an air hole on the side.

Reactions: stillalive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread