The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by luceblueboy, Jan 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vjc0628

vjc0628 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Yea I think I'm going to reorder Vurley this time around before I go on to next aero

man those 3 I've loved so much

finishing off Maple Burley now

this one really is amazing nice maple sugar taste to it
    my only complaint is it has had really little vapor to it
    but then again I had got it at 70/30 going to try 50/50 with the aeros

Another strange thing is from day 1 all I've heard (and I've repeated )
    is that these aro's are very aggressive tobacco
    honestly was expecting super strong tobacco but I don't feel it is
    just great tobacco blends

However let a few friends try Maple Burley (I seem to be the only one I know physically that loves tobacco vapes)
    and I got comment like this taste like an astray :confused:

2. rdsok

rdsok ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Dusty_D....

If you have time and are able to ... could you edit my post quoting billherbst's list and insert the original content with links included... I ask since I assume you are able to still edit/copy/paste from the original etc... if not... probably not a big deal but would be nice if a copy existed here also.

3. Rumrunner64

Rumrunner64 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Canada
    Hi
    I am new to vaping. A long time cigar smoker. Will someone point me in the direction. I have been looking for a good place to get a good Cuban cigar flavor for DYI.
    Thank you

4. Dusty_D

Dusty_D Original Guru Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    May I draw your attention to post number 1 of Part Deux?

Luce/Bill, I hope it's ok to have that information there. It can be updated as it changes and (hopefully not too often) either myself or any of the moderators can update the list for y'all.

5. Dusty_D

Dusty_D Original Guru Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    I was in the process of solving the issue a different way.. see my post above. :)

6. Jerms

Jerms Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    It's awesome, give it a try but it will need a good steep for the caramel to back off and the pear and black tea to come forward. Don't use the sweeten option, it's sweet enough without it. And yes, a lot of those teas push the same pleasure buttons as NETs.

7. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    They really are ALL very aggressive tobacco vapes for most people. Your reaction is the same as mine and many others here though, because we're acclimated and we're weird lol. I was shocked when I read someone say the tobacco in SGP was way too much and they could barely taste the peach because the too strong tobacco overwhelmed it. Totally unlike my experience, I actually tasted the peach stronger than the tobacco and didn't find the tobacco aggressive at all. That's us though, most people outside our group will find all the aros as too strong tobacco.

8. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    Thanks Dusty! I think it's an awesome idea to have that info in the first post.

9. MFToms59

MFToms59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Nevada
    I'd recommend GoodeJuice Acadian Gold or Patriot, I haven't tried Analog, but IIRC I think that fits your requirements.

10. TheKiwi

TheKiwi Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Heh heh. Reminded me of how BGB whooped my .... Owell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Chinook

Chinook Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2013
    OR, USA
    Thanks Jerms for the feedback for the Caramel Pear Black Tea.

So far I've been enjoying the Sahara Blend and Peachy Criminal. It's been about 10 days since I got them. SD is getting more robust since I vaped it at day 1. In PC, the peach has subdued little bit and I'm getting some creaminess out of it. Some more tobacco, hopefully with more steep time, will be awesome in PC.

I'm holding back vaping BGB since I'm in a coil shortage. I ordered 10 T2 coils from GeJ and the package seems to have fallen in a black hole. The tracking says 1st class package service. I got the tracking number two weeks ago. And it looks like the package has left IL a week ago. I don't know why it took a week to leave IL. No updates since then. Something weird with USPS this time. I called USPS twice, and the guy told me that to declare it lost we have to wait a month. This morning I went ahead and ordered 10 more coils from another vendor. I have 4 tanks and 3 coils now :)

12. ericbnc

ericbnc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Piedmont Triad, NC
    In before page 5:

Vaping Strawberry Vanilla Cake (w/extra strawberry) from Ahlusion - nice flavor!

:)

13. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Has anyone here vaped Ahlusion's Cherry Wild Wood or Cherry River Tree Blend?

I'm about to make an order this week, and I'd love to know if either/both of those juices use Wlad's usual Magic Cherries! :D

14. vjc0628

vjc0628 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    Yea I got both at the same time to finally see the dif of WW vers RT

I would say I liked the RT sooner (less steeping 1-2 weeks) it was creamier and more desert like
    but I liked the WW more in time it was more woodsy
    it seemed like the cherry didn't taste right early on but blended better after 3 weeks or so

15. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Doing my last few mls of Vurley on my new King running a Madvapes Power Kick Adapter to power a 1.1 ohm coil in a Helios at 1o watts. I'm gonna miss this NET the most.

16. boomerdude

Can't be done. Twenty-six is the longest I have gone without my La CosaNETstra hit.

17. Blacks_n_Jacks

Blacks_n_Jacks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2012
    MD, United States
    Oh, the cherry in Cherry Wild Wood is magical indeed! So bright and clear. I'm loving it so far. :2cool:

18. boomerdude

This is the place you want to go for DIY Cigar extracts.

MyVapeJuice

19. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    Saweet! Got a PIF bottle of Blue Grass Burley in mailbox today (thanks inotfat!!). Been a long time baby.

20. TheKiwi

TheKiwi Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Haha my pleasure. Who else better to enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk