003-054-0001Presbyterian.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 13

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Temptation from HHV is the only NET I buy anymore. After maybe three years of trial and error I have a solid rotation and more than enough extracted pipe tobacco flavors at home. I have learned what I actually do NOT like in NET flavors, and by steering away from "Stoved", "English" and anything Latakia I can usually find something close to my own personal liking.
I think anyone looking into NET flavors should try to Identify what they may or may not like first, then go from there. It could save money in the long run.
I have this issue. Most of my adv juices are from hhv (dragons fire, temptation, sludge, and huntsman) so trying to venture into other net companies, I keep purchasing juices that taste nothing like the ones from hhv. I have tried about 5 from net.com, 3 from want2vapes, and apache from(cant remember the company) . All those were unvapable to me and were extremely ashy or too smoky. So it seems I dont like those real nets, but flavored light nets like hhv. I did kind like blacknote, but not enough flavor and do like a couple from goodejuice. I would like to venture out to try more nets, but I dont know which ones have that nasty smoky ashtray taste

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
Well since I've just tried DF this week, you can put me on the list of DF lovers. It's definitely my number one vape now, just put an order in at HHV and sure there will be a lot more. I've also ordered some Huntsman and Temptation as well to try. I can see what everyone talks about when they mention NET tobacco's. Such a nice change from all the tootie fruity pancake stuff out there.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I agree with this. I used to be a Hangsen guy, but since I started NET, I don't like Hangsen straight up. But I usually have a tank going with straight NET, and one tank mixed with NET & TAB, about half and half. Still tastes great, has that authentic tobacco flavor, and extends rebuilding a good bit.
sounds like we're in synch. so, what's TAB?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I have this issue. Most of my adv juices are from hhv (dragons fire, temptation, sludge, and huntsman) so trying to venture into other net companies, I keep purchasing juices that taste nothing like the ones from hhv. I have tried about 5 from net.com, 3 from want2vapes, and apache from(cant remember the company) . All those were unvapable to me and were extremely ashy or too smoky. So it seems I dont like those real nets, but flavored light nets like hhv. I did kind like blacknote, but not enough flavor and do like a couple from goodejuice. I would like to venture out to try more nets, but I dont know which ones have that nasty smoky ashtray taste

I really wanted to like the HHV juices you mentioned, but didn't. Some just had a perfuminess which turns me off, others were just not good for me.
I get what you're saying about the ashtray thing.
The net.com ones I really like in case you haven't tried them, and which have the least ashtray taste are: tRy4.1, cinnamon sugar cookie, carrot cake, carameld pecan, sweet cakes.
The Real Tobacco Extracts ones with the least ashtray are for me: banana virginia, italian plum, maple virginia.
Ever try The Studio? Montage is very nice: a net with a green banana. Sounds odd, but it's good.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I really wanted to like the HHV juices you mentioned, but didn't. Some just had a perfuminess which turns me off, others were just not good for me.
I get what you're saying about the ashtray thing.
The net.com ones I really like in case you haven't tried them, and which have the least ashtray taste are: tRy4.1, cinnamon sugar cookie, carrot cake, carameld pecan, sweet cakes.
The Real Tobacco Extracts ones with the least ashtray are for me: banana virginia, italian plum, maple virginia.
Ever try The Studio? Montage is very nice: a net with a green banana. Sounds odd, but it's good.
Thanks for the info and will remember those if I give them another try. I have the names written down, but didnt try any of those ones

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
sounds like we're in synch. so, what's TAB?
I was talking about Hangsen Tab. Of the non-net tobacco's it's probably my most used. Also HS-Highway and Inawara Flue cured. But Tab isn't too sweet, seems to have a fuller, more well rounded taste and feel than most non-nets, with a nice TH.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
lazarus-vintage-ejuice-sir-james-xo-1776-lazarus-vintage-8123777799_1024x1024.jpg

Has anyone tried this, I like the flavour profile, although pretty costly I just might try it...(profile below)

SIR JAMES XO 1776 (LAZARUS VINTAGE)

To say that Master Chef has taken the VSOP to a "sweeter, more maturely refined profile" would touch only part of the story behind this sensational elixir. The sweetness of Amaretto begins to captivate you within the inhale, where you are then immersed into an even more unparalleled and sophisticated world of chocolate decadence surrounded by an even more exclusive cognac. Due to the rarity of this executively reserved cognac, the greatest around the clock attention and hand made care is given to the limited quantity production of XO.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
View attachment 790267
Has anyone tried this, I like the flavour profile, although pretty costly I just might try it...(profile below)

SIR JAMES XO 1776 (LAZARUS VINTAGE)

To say that Master Chef has taken the VSOP to a "sweeter, more maturely refined profile" would touch only part of the story behind this sensational elixir. The sweetness of Amaretto begins to captivate you within the inhale, where you are then immersed into an even more unparalleled and sophisticated world of chocolate decadence surrounded by an even more exclusive cognac. Due to the rarity of this executively reserved cognac, the greatest around the clock attention and hand made care is given to the limited quantity production of XO.
I wonder what it costs us for the fancy bag and bottle and poet who wrote the description.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread